Majerus on Radio Tonite

TheBand

I don't know what he's trying to do here, but 7:10 is the same time as his show is supposed to be on at 101 here in St Louis. Last week he surprised people by announcing on air that he doesn't have time to do the local show on Monday nights at 7:00.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what he's trying to do here, but 7:10 is the same time as his show is supposed to be on at 101 here in St Louis. Last week he surprised people by announcing on air that he doesn't have time to do the local show on Monday nights at 7:00.

Well they already said on 101 earlier today that Rick wouldn't be on. Should be interesting to see what he has to say on 'WGN'

Ok this is officially getting ugly. Rickma needs to stop this BS. Even if he is up in Chicago for recruiting reasons if he has time to go on the radio there........ He damn well has time to call into his own show for a few minutes.

Totally agree.. that's bull****.

Ok this is officially getting ugly. Rickma needs to stop this BS. Even if he is up in Chicago for recruiting reasons if he has time to go on the radio there........ He damn well has time to call into his own show for a few minutes.

He needs to quit worrying about his ego and start coaching basketball. This is an obvious slap in the face to stl media and they are going to have a field day with it.

What would happen to one of the players if he did something analogous to all of this crap that RM is doing?

Do as I say, not as I do?

I don't have much more to say since I don't know the facts, but I'm certainly tiring of all the extracurricular b.s. that seems to be going on with RM.

What would happen to one of the players if he did something analogous to all of this crap that RM is doing?

I don't have much more to say since I don't know the facts, but I'm certainly tiring of all the extracurricular b.s. that seems to be going on with RM.

In one of the quirks that is the St. Louis radio airwaves, you can often pick up WGN 720 in your car radio at night. Can't get 1380 but you can get Chicago...

I'll wait to pass judgment until we know what the deal is but this seems like a crap move by our coach. There have certainly been a bunch of similar moves the past couple weeks.

He lives at the Chase right? Anyone know what kind of car he drives? If so let me know. I might have to be slashing some tires tonight... J/K.

Wearedepaul.com is stating there is a "big hire" being reported by the Tribune. Someone said 320 pounds big...Rick Majerus. They are throwing around Mark Few which would be very hard to believe and also that whoever takes that job must retain their current assistants. Should be an interesting listen tonight.

Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine

In one of the quirks that is the St. Louis radio airwaves, you can often pick up WGN 720 in your car radio at night. Can't get 1380 but you can get Chicago...

I'll wait to pass judgment until we know what the deal is but this seems like a crap move by our coach. There have certainly been a bunch of similar moves the past couple weeks.

Can't get 1380 outisde of immediate St. Louis.

Can get 101.1 FM up until the Southern Springfield area burbs.

Can get 590 am slightly farther than you can get 101.1 fm.

Only 1120 and 550 can be heard to Bloomington and 1120 of course goes way past there, especially at night.

On the reverse, 670 am All Sports radio in Chicago can be heard at night in Stl, and all the way to Southern Illinois outside of Stl during the day. The same can be said for 1000 All Sports radio Chicago in terms of close to but not in Stl during day but can be heard at night. 720 WGN is same.

Are all of his shows going to be on Mondays at 7pm? That conflicts with The Bachelor on ABC...lets see if Rammer will push Majerus back by an hr or two.

Lets bench Majerus and make him wear argyle. It worked on Willie.