CODY CLEARED

SShoe

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree this never happens to Billiken fans. Im still not going to really believe it until I see him at the game. Great xmas present!

Just talked to someone inside the Dept. He has been cleared. The NCAA is cooperating to expedite things. Need to get government clearance. Best guess he will be here and available and ready to play for the Richmond game, if not a little earlier.

Just talked to someone inside the Dept. He has been cleared. The NCAA is cooperating to expedite things. Need to get government clearance. Best guess he will be here and available and ready to play for the Richmond game, if not a little earlier.

We have to keep in mind that this kid hasnt played games in over 3 months and will be learning Ricks offense. I dont expect him to make an impact until next year. He is a huge piece of the puzzle that Rick has always had at his days at Utah, a big that can really shoot it.

Guest BillikenReport

I don't know if my source is the same as Frank's, but I have also heard that Cody got the test score he needed and would be cleared soon.

Have not been able to confirm that with Cody or with anyone at SLU yet, but it's a start.

I don't know if my source is the same as Frank's, but I have also heard that Cody got the test score he needed and would be cleared soon.

Have not been able to confirm that with Cody or with anyone at SLU yet, but it's a start.

What a terrific Christmas present! Here comes another building block for the program that we all hope to have in the years to come. And maybe now his friend Mr. Loe will consider becoming a Billiken more seriously. Let us dare to hope!

We have to keep in mind that this kid hasnt played games in over 3 months and will be learning Ricks offense. I dont expect him to make an impact until next year. He is a huge piece of the puzzle that Rick has always had at his days at Utah, a big that can really shoot it.

Based upon everything I have heard from the coaches I would be shocked if it took until next year for Cody to make an impact. I agree that his full impact may not be felt until next year but he will be a really nice addition to this team this year when he has had a chance to get his feet wet. Probably will need 6 weeks to get in the flow but after that he will be a huge part of our team. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL BILLIKEN FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if we could only clear Matt Dickey we'd be winning the title for sure next year

My understanding is that Matt Dickey has since passed on us and is waiting for a scholarship offer from that team of aliens from Space Jam. He's that good.

Posted Image

I'll take Ellis, though, as he fills more of a need for us.

It would be sweet if someone could find out his fight details and have a welcome party at Lambert. 05, can you make that happen?

I'd rather figure out Conklin's "fight" details, so I could make sure to be there for that game. You know he'll get in a flat out brawl at some point.

I'd rather figure out Conklin's "fight" details, so I could make sure to be there for that game. You know he'll get in a flat out brawl at some point.

Thanks for the correction. Trying to do 4 things at once and I cant spell.