Starters for Game one

SLU_Nick

Games start in 6 days...I am not sure if we know who the starters will be.

KM

CS

FJ

BC

WR

Are these the projected starters? This will be an interesting season because everyone there is one of RM's guys and everyone there, signed up for it.

Any thoughts or keys to watch for in this game that would indicate this season's potential? I have almost no information about this team being out of the area.

-Nick

Games start in 6 days...I am not sure if we know who the starters will be.

KM

CS

FJ

BC

WR

Are these the projected starters? This will be an interesting season because everyone there is one of RM's guys and everyone there, signed up for it.

Any thoughts or keys to watch for in this game that would indicate this season's potential? I have almost no information about this team being out of the area.

-Nick

Yeah I would agree with that list. I would say what I am looking forwarded to most is seeing how the new freshmen play. My guess is that CS will give the most to the team earliest. I also am very excited to see JJ. If he put up an average of high 20s ppg in high school, I would hope he can put up at least some numbers on the next level. As for the other freshmen, I am excited to see them but I don't have specific expectations, however, I would love to be pleasantly surprised.

Yeah I would agree with that list. I would say what I am looking forwarded to most is seeing how the new freshmen play. My guess is that CS will give the most to the team earliest. I also am very excited to see JJ. If he put up an average of high 20s ppg in high school, I would hope he can put up at least some numbers on the next level. As for the other freshmen, I am excited to see them but I don't have specific expectations, however, I would love to be pleasantly surprised.

I also wouldn't be shocked to see Cassity in the mix with Chris and Femi.

I also wouldn't be shocked to see Cassity in the mix with Chris and Femi.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Cassity get the start at this time. RM seems pretty conservative really and he knows Cassity's pretty careful w/ the ball and makes some sweet passes. He either starts in place of FJ of CS. Hopefully KC's shot improved over the summer.

I agree with the lineup shown in the first post, with the possible switch of Cassity in place of Salecich. I think Majerus will want to have Cassity out there a lot, as he'll probably be something of a steady hand, but at the same time, he might want Cassity to be that steady hand when Mitchell needs a blow for a minute or 2. Who knows, maybe Salecich will be that steady hand as well.

None of us know how good the freshmen are and how truly improved the Sophs are. With that said, I guessing he starts Cassity (and I think he should) for the first few games b/c of his experience last year. Same with BC and WR - and of course - KM. Then, I believe/RM should have CS earn the starting spot by outplaying Cassity. Same with FJ -but not really. Didn't FJ play in the preseason games last year? Maybe a little more than that before redshirting. Anyone know? Hard to call FJ a "veteran". And with only Sophs and Frosh, I am reluctant to use the term "seniority". :lol: I would just make the newer kids outplay the "older" kids.

Didn't FJ play in the preseason games last year? Maybe a little more than that before redshirting. Anyone know? Hard to call FJ a "veteran". And with only Sophs and Frosh, I am reluctant to use the term "seniority". :lol: I would just make the newer kids outplay the "older" kids.

Femi played about 20 minutes in the Harris Stowe exhibition last year. Other than that I don't believe he played.

We are really thin. Really only 1 5 on the team. I'm looking forward to all the young kids but this season could be very rough. When/If Reed gets in foul trouble we have no one who can step in.

I think John starts. John can guard the 3 and he gives an offensive alternative with his driving and mid range game to CS and KM's outside shooting.

I saw Willie on campus Friday with his left arm in a sling. Does anyone know what happened? Could impact pt for everyone on Friday, and could be quite a problem, considering our lack of bigs.

talked to him at the soccer game Friday night and there was no problem with his arm.

asked him where we would finish in the A-10. He just raised a #1 finger and didn't say a word. glad hes confident. don't think i believe him tho.

talked to him at the soccer game Friday night and there was no problem with his arm.

asked him where we would finish in the A-10. He just raised a #1 finger and didn't say a word. glad hes confident. don't think i believe him tho.

why would WILLIE® lie!?!? WILLIE® is DA TRUF®.

Maybe you didn't see his other hand which held up a 2. He was just agreeing with the coaches that voted us 12th. :lol: