bclub mtg

Cowboy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris May:

-Hope to have syndicated TV package annoucced within a week.

-Working with two potential partners (CW11, FSMW??)

-Looking at 5-10 additional games from what ESPN, CBSCS will show.

-Goal is for 15-20 televised games annually.

Cross Country, Men's Soccer, Women's Basketball, and Women's Volleyball coaches all spoke briefly.

-A10 Cross country championships will be held at Forest Park

-Men's Soccer has big game with Charlotte soon.

-Women's Volleyball will have double-header with Men's Basketball on Oct 30

-Women's Basketball will have exhibition game and meet-the-team night.

Porter Moser (no Rickma):

-Brian Conklin is down to single-digit bodyfat and learning to play slower, look for big improvement.

-Femi John is one of a few who may fill Lisch's role as defender of the other team's best guy.

-Last year FJ's kneecap literally broke in half. Should be fully recovered.

-KM and PE are team captains.

-KM is good student, team's hardest worker, and has a 41" vertical leap -- plans to go for a few dunks this year.

-WR is up to about 215lbs. Their goal is for him to get to first TV timeout without a breather.

-PE's injury would keep most guys out of action until April. Best case scenario he could be back by conference play.

-No news on Ellis, some mention of December 1. Didn't want to talk about it much. When asked said he was a "very good" player but thought the saga of his eligibility was making some fans lift him up to a higher pedestal. (My translation: Try to remember we are not talking about Larry Hughes here and calm down.)

-Jon Smith is so scrawny he makes WR look like Hulk Hogan, but he has a 7'+ wingspan. Should be effective blocker and offensive rebounder.

-If Jon Smith takes a shot beyond 10ft this year Rickma might combust.

-CS plays more like a veteran than the other freshmen due to his international experience. Is taller than they though 6'3" to 6'4". May play the 1, 2, or 3.

-CR may very well redshirt. He is a legit 6'8".

Claims one of these 3 is CS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luyLDCjqZc8

Chris May:

-Hope to have syndicated TV package annoucced within a week.

-Working with two potential partners (CW11, FSMW??)

-Looking at 5-10 additional games from what ESPN, CBSCS will show.

-Goal is for 15-20 televised games annually.

Cross Country, Men's Soccer, Women's Basketball, and Women's Volleyball coaches all spoke briefly.

-A10 Cross country championships will be held at Forest Park

-Men's Soccer has big game with Charlotte soon.

-Women's Volleyball will have double-header with Men's Basketball on Oct 30

-Women's Basketball will have exhibition game and meet-the-team night.

Porter Moser (no Rickma):

-Brian Conklin is down to single-digit bodyfat and learning to play slower, look for big improvement.

-Femi John is one of a few who may fill Lisch's role as defender of the other team's best guy.

-Last year FJ's kneecap literally broke in half. Should be fully recovered.

-KM and PE are team captains.

-KM is good student, team's hardest worker, and has a 41" vertical leap -- plans to go for a few dunks this year.

-WR is up to about 215lbs. Their goal is for him to get to first TV timeout without a breather.

-PE's injury would keep most guys out of action until April. Best case scenario he could be back by conference play.

-No news on Ellis, some mention of December 1. Didn't want to talk about it much. When asked said he was a "very good" player but thought the saga of his eligibility was making some fans lift him up to a higher pedestal. (My translation: Try to remember we are not talking about Larry Hughes here and calm down.)

-Jon Smith is so scrawny he makes WR look like Hulk Hogan, but he has a 7'+ wingspan. Should be effective blocker and offensive rebounder.

-If Jon Smith takes a shot beyond 10ft this year Rickma might combust.

-CS plays more like a veteran than the other freshmen due to his international experience. Is taller than they though 6'3" to 6'4". May play the 1, 2, or 3.

-CR may very well redshirt. He is a legit 6'8".

Claims one of these 3 is CS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luyLDCjqZc8

Thanks for the detailed update.

Also said that they were going to continue recruiting even though they may have their schollies full because they don't want to be caught short again like they are now with BT leaving being a surprise - apparently they passed on some bigs because they thought BT was coming back. Sounds to me like we may have more signings then spaces.

Also said that they were going to continue recruiting even though they may have their schollies full because they don't want to be caught short again like they are now with BT leaving being a surprise - apparently they passed on some bigs because they thought BT was coming back. Sounds to me like we may have more signings then spaces.

oh good, maybe we can cut some more kids and crush their college plans. that would be cool.

oh good, maybe we can cut some more kids and crush their college plans. that would be cool.

The coaches have made it pretty clear they did not want bt to leave and he was not cut. They r not preparing to cut anyone they just don't stop recruiting. That's how it's done in a real program that wants to win and that prepares for the unexpected. U should stay on the lindenwood board.

The coaches have made it pretty clear they did not want bt to leave and he was not cut. They r not preparing to cut anyone they just don't stop recruiting. That's how it's done in a real program that wants to win and that prepares for the unexpected. U should stay on the lindenwood board.

you are a great fan mac and a wonderful human being. you should be very proud.

don't worry broy. you too can become a great fan and a wonderful human being. its easy. just stop lying and focusing on negative, untrue thoughts. you too will be very proud of yourself.

what did i lie about? what untrue thoughts?

Why do you hate the Billikens so much?

if "the billikens" = student athletes on the team, i am their biggest fan.

well, for one, your above post implies that the coaches ran off BT (not true). you constantly harp about how often RM ruins players because he's such a meany (not true). you think kevin lisch and tommie liddell absolutely hate RM and would be in the NBA if not for him (not true). you refused to give any credit to RM for kevin lisch's present circumstance/success in making a team in Australia you are now starting to complain about the lack of a buzz around here, and in doing so, are implying that it has something to do with RM (not true). do you really want me to go on?

what did i lie about? what untrue thoughts?

if "the billikens" = student athletes on the team, i am their biggest fan.

Roy just the other day you were complaining that there was no basketball talk and no "buzz", then when someone posts some pretty good information about the team you hijack the thread and spread garbage. Thanks for ruining the thread...

well, for one, your above post implies that the coaches ran off BT (not true). you constantly harp about how often RM ruins players because he's such a meany (not true). you think kevin lisch and tommie liddell absolutely hate RM and would be in the NBA if not for him (not true). you refused to give any credit to RM for kevin lisch's present circumstance/success in making a team in Australia you are now starting to complain about the lack of a buzz around here, and in doing so, are implying that it has something to do with RM (not true). do you really want me to go on?

you got all that out of my one line? you are amazing. wrong. but amazing.

Roy just the other day you were complaining that there was no basketball talk and no "buzz", then when someone posts some pretty good information about the team you hijack the thread and spread garbage. Thanks for ruining the thread...

i post one sarcastic line and that is a hijack that ruins the thread? man, i am a hell of a lot more powerful on this board than i thought.

i post one sarcastic line and that is a hijack that ruins the thread? man, i am a hell of a lot more powerful on this board than i thought.

This back and forth BS was suppose to eliminate before you were promoted to the first grade. Go back and start over and learn how to get along with people with out the BS.

To all the others, Sorry I couldn't help my self. He is in the class with LH from the A10 Board.

:angry::lol: