bclub mtg

Cowboy

Hold it! He didn't tell you to transfer to some DII school? He didn't pull down his sweats? He didn't call you a disgrace to all undergrad reporters? You sure it was RM you were interviewing?

You make it sound like Rick pulling down his sweats is a bad thing.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Roy,

What you don't seem to realize is that your 'one sarcastic' comment happens on a regular basis over a period of.a few years. And you seem surprisingly surprised people will challenge you on that. It'll happen the next time, and the time after that. So when you are about to make your next 'sarcastic' comment, you can weigh the pros and cons ahead of time and decide if the aftermath is worth it for you.

You seem consistent to me, all Metro East all the time.

Roy,

What you don't seem to realize is that your 'one sarcastic' comment happens on a regular basis over a period of.a few years. And you seem surprisingly surprised people will challenge you on that. It'll happen the next time, and the time after that. So when you are about to make your next 'sarcastic' comment, you can weigh the pros and cons ahead of time and decide if the aftermath is worth it for you.

you should know. take your own advice.

you should know. take your own advice.

I have returned B Roy to my ignore list for the second time.

Now, how do I keep all of the rest of you to keep from quoting his when you reply to his posts????????? ;):(:):D:lol:

Actually no Roy, I wouldn't.

it is pretty obvious you dont take your own advice. but thanks again for the condensending typical jerk posts we have all come to expect from you. you are a mountain of righteousness and knowledge.

Roy,

Courtside. If you weren't physically at the soccer game, you have no right to criticize Roy.

I really hate it when guys post with no actual knowledge of the subject matter like I always do - sarcasm intended. Guess Courside is typcial of message Boards -- only posts negative comments.

it is pretty obvious you dont take your own advice. but thanks again for the condensending typical jerk posts we have all come to expect from you. you are a mountain of righteousness and knowledge.

It isn't specific to me, enlighten me.

Could you be any more vague?

You seemed surprised others would call you out on your unsolicited negative sarcastic jabs which have been going on for years.

Courtside. If you weren't physically at the soccer game, you have no right to criticize Roy.

I really hate it when guys post with no actual knowledge of the subject matter like I always do - sarcasm intended. Guess Courside is typcial of message Boards -- only posts negative comments.

Let's try to be accurate Clock Tower. I am very consistent. If you talk about a specific game, your opinion on that game will have more value to more people if you do one or more of the following:

Attend that game in person

See that game on tv or internet

Watch a tape or video of that game

I'm accused of being not tough enough on people for some, too tough for others. That's good.

Try catching the Charlotte game Sat, a good ranked team and big conference game.

It isn't specific to me, enlighten me.

Could you be any more vague?

You seemed surprised others would call you out on your unsolicited negative sarcastic jabs which have been going on for years.

no i seem surprised any self serving A$$ as yourself that is widely detested on this board as much as apparently i am now sees fit to give me advice on what i posted wrong on a message board.

Ha!

Ah Brian, ...Rush came and went before I could blink. I know that has to be tough for you. I know you haven't seen a game in years and that hasn't prevented you from forming an opinion of the games, ...but Saturday should be a good opportunity for you to actually see and verify what you are talking about for a change. I like it when peope can verify what they write.

no i seem surprised any self serving A$$ as yourself that is widely detested on this board as much as apparently i am now sees fit to give me advice on what i posted wrong on a message board.

So that I am clear, you make vague accusations yet can't be specific in any way to support your accusations?

So that I am clear, you make vague accusations yet can't be specific in any way to support your accusations?

what do you think you are going to win "most beloved" at billikens.com? oh brother.

what do you think you are going to win "most beloved" at billikens.com? oh brother.

No Roy, you accused me of things yet couldn't be specific. I merely asked you to be specific, three times now and you have deferred each time.

You seemed genuinely interested as to why some posters took issue with your negative sarcasm, repeated, unsolicited, and selective for some things and not others.

No Roy, you accused me of things yet couldn't be specific. I merely asked you to be specific, three times now and you have deferred each time.

You seemed genuinely interested as to why some posters took issue with your negative sarcasm, repeated, unsolicited, and selective for some things and not others.

i am referring to your conceited belief that you qualify to give me advice on what to post or not. i know my view of rickma the person isnt the majority view. you dont have to tell me that. but you have no place to tell me about billikens.com decorum when you are as hated here as i am.

i guess you need to present to me where i showed this "genuine interest as to why posters took issue with my posts" in this thread. i dont care. obviously i dont or i wouldnt have posted it.

i pointed out to slu72 his description of my opinion history with our most recent coaches was wrong. other than that i have no idea what you are talking about and i am amused you see fit to lecture me about my posting getting me in trouble when you are disliked as much if not more than me.

messageboards are all about opinions and observations. if it was just about scores and stats we could just look those up.

Let's try to be accurate Clock Tower. I am very consistent. If you talk about a specific game, your opinion on that game will have more value to more people if you do one or more of the following:

Attend that game in person

See that game on tv or internet

Watch a tape or video of that game

I'm accused of being not tough enough on people for some, too tough for others. That's good.

Try catching the Charlotte game Sat, a good ranked team and big conference game.

You talked about Brad and him retaining his job during the season and now you won't and don't think anyone else should do the same with DD. Is that what you mean by being very consistent?

You talked about Brad and him retaining his job during the season and now you won't and don't think anyone else should do the same with DD. Is that what you mean by being very consistent?

No Brian, I have never said what anyone else should or shouldn't do. I only mentioned what I was and am doing. If you want to discuss games without seeing, seasons without seeing, coaches without seeing or knowing, go right ahead. I objectively evaluate the coaching situation at the end of every season.

I don't spout venom or name call in unsolicited fashion. Evaluations are positive, negative, or indifferent.

You can now crusade for sports columnists to verify what they write even though you are unable to do the same for yourself. The much bigger story was Ram ownership and Limbaugh.

Now that Limbaugh is no longer involved I'd be happy to engage you on that topic. I think Burwell should have been tougher on himself on his column and that he let emotion and laziness get the best of him. I also didn't agree when Mitch Albom and others have fabricated stories or haven't properly verified things that are possible but uncertain.

No Brian, I have never said what anyone else should or shouldn't do. I only mentioned what I was and am doing. If you want to discuss games without seeing, seasons without seeing, coaches without seeing or knowing, go right ahead. I objectively evaluate the coaching situation at the end of every season.

I don't spout venom or name call in unsolicited fashion. Evaluations are positive, negative, or indifferent.

You can now crusade for sports columnists to verify what they write even though you are unable to do the same for yourself. The much bigger story was Ram ownership and Limbaugh.

Now that Limbaugh is no longer involved I'd be happy to engage you on that topic. I think Burwell should have been tougher on himself on his column and that he let emotion and laziness get the best of him. I also didn't agree when Mitch Albom and others have fabricated stories or haven't properly verified things that are possible but uncertain.

I think libel in the city's only paper is a pretty big story. But, we know you yourself have no problem saying someone said somthing they never did.

I don't have to verify my opinion that a soccer coach sucks and should be fired. It is my opinion and I have never presented as anything more than that.