Goodbye board

See ya, Vee. Let us know who you come back as next time.

Y'know, with this opening, I nominate Booby Putzinger as a board replacement with full water buffalo privileges to include secret inclusion in the inner sanctum of the "He-Man, Woman-Haters Club" with the seat of honor between Spanky and Alfalfa.

-i don't think Vee will be back, i think he made it BIG as leon powell's street agent and is moving his show to the cape - go semo indians, i mean redhawks

-seriously, well somewhat more serious than the line above, good luck Vee, hope your path leads to success

I would appreciate knowing why he decided to no longer post here.

Are you serious? Because that is one funny a$$ post.

I'm right there with ya.

I sure wish I could remember the line from the Robert Frost poem "Stopping by the Woods on a Snowy Evening". Any old Eng Lit majors out there. Am pretty sure it's fitting for such a major event as V-Time checking out. Or maybe even Gen. McArthur's farewell speech, "Old Soldiers don't die they just simply fade away."

Guest BillikenReport

Brett Favre?

This definitely strikes me as a Favre situation. I don't remember how many times V has left the board, but this might be his second or third. The timing seems strange because I don't know that anything has happened lately, but he also didn't give an explanation and just announced he was leaving.

It seems to me like a cry for attention.

As much as I've had run-ins with problack/vtime/stli/etc. over the years — my experience with him goes back to when he used to trash his brother's high school coach on the stltoday prep board — he's matured and grown up a lot and has contributed some good information to the board and looks like he's doing a good job with his website promoting some kids.

Wish him the best.