March Madness Tournament Challenge on ESPN.com

Definitely not too late boys, selection Sunday is still 4 days away. I've just been posting updates for myself so I know where I left off sending the invites. I will get as many people into this as possible before the tourney starts (Although I'm having surgery Friday, so I'm not sure how conscious I'll be for most of this weekend)

I suspect everyone will have Mizzou win it all so we'll have to see how everyone differs on their other final 4 picks.

i actually have mi$$ouri beating cornell but then losing the next game to utah state.

Interesting championships picks in the group.

26 people

10 - Pittsburgh

8 - UNC

4 - Louisville

3 - Memphis

1 - Missouri

No one for UConn

Not having Dyson is going to hurt them but I still put them in the Final Four with Adrian and Thabeet pounding teams in the paint

Question: On the standings there is a column labeled "PPR". What does that stand for? Is it the total points possible for that person based on which teams he/she has remaining in the tournament? If it is possible points, what does the R stand for?

Question: On the standings there is a column labeled "PPR". What does that stand for? Is it the total points possible for that person based on which teams he/she has remaining in the tournament? If it is possible points, what does the R stand for?

Hint