OT: Lacledes R.I.P

Whatever, Moy. Glad you have to stoop to such depths to help you sleep better at night.

It was pretty cheap and I feel Steve deleted it to save grief for all. Why you are still allowed to post here remains a mystery to me and you should be very thankful.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was pretty cheap and I feel Steve deleted it to save grief for all. Why you are still allowed to post here remains a mystery to me and you should be very thankful.

You know that Henry is 05's alias. ACE, where are you to sniff out the rat? You would have been all over me for doing the same. Pick up your game here, son.

• 1 month later...

I saw on twitter that Lacledes will be shutting down for renovations. They will be changing the name to Cheaters and have a catholic school girl theme with all women staff. This should be interesting.

This is sure to go over well with Biondi.

I saw on twitter that Lacledes will be shutting down for renovations. They will be changing the name to Cheaters and have a catholic school girl theme with all women staff. This should be interesting.

HAHAHAHAHA, forget GOSEETHEMEATATAPPLEBEES, GO SEE THE MEAT AT CHEATERS.

Judge Smails and I shared a pint there back in the day. Greatest place to fish with dynamite, pre-game at Iggy's and stumble over to the Grindhouse and bring back a freshmen co-ed for a night of debauchery in the U-Heights Lofts. Man I miss those days, here's to my unpaid bar tab. Cheers

Not necessarily related, but looks like Del Taco is toast. Here's to hoping they add in some urban character and don't throw in a stale strip mall.

http://www.stltoday.com/business/columns/building-blocks/article_7dddbada-9c54-11e0-bf00-001a4bcf6878.html

Not necessarily related, but looks like Del Taco is toast. Here's to hoping they add in some urban character and don't throw in a stale strip mall.

http://www.stltoday.com/business/columns/building-blocks/article_7dddbada-9c54-11e0-bf00-001a4bcf6878.html

It's a contributing building to the Council Plaza Historic District, so I think that the Preservation Board may save this one.

It's a contributing building to the Council Plaza Historic District, so I think that the Preservation Board may save this one.

Good to know...it's a one of a kind building I'd hate to see go. Plus I have memories of the DirtyRican passed out in the parking lot on multiple occasions.

Council Plaza Historic District? Did something of historical significance happen there?

Many things of historical significance are created there every Friday and Saturday night...

Students should be chaining themselves to this building.

so basically.

Jimmy johns is moving to those empty buildings- solid, i wish they were bars or a pizza place but its better then nothing.

Lacledes is becoming "cheaters" - well see how that one works out

chuys is moving to iggy's old location

and del taco is being torn down - thank god. that place has made slu so much more dangerous and ghetto then it should be.