Anybody else catching Majerus right now?

SLUAvtr

He just said he was watching tape of Kramer yesterday. ;) My question, might be dumb, but why? :huh: Are you actually thinking of recruiting him? I know it was posted yesterday or the day before that there was NO chance of him coming here, but I just found it interesting he was doing this.

He just said he was watching tape of Kramer yesterday. ;) My question, might be dumb, but why? :huh: Are you actually thinking of recruiting him? I know it was posted yesterday or the day before that there was NO chance of him coming here, but I just found it interesting he was doing this.

I think Kramer is pissed at Brad. Brad told him that he needed to watch him a few more times before he could decide if he wanted to take him along to his new job.

I was listening and I was surprised that he did mention him. He was brought up when he was talking about Femi's jumpshot form and he sited Soderberg as having perfect form. Said Femi has a chance to get a shot at the league if he can shoot like Lisch, he said hes going to hand the keys to the gym to Femi and its up to him. RAVED about Luke and our other four recruits. Said Thompson had 30pts 20rbs againt Vashon. Said he is real close on committments from 2 or 3 more players. I have a feeling DM and AK are gone, Majerus mentioned everyone except for those two. Im rambling a bit but if someone has anything else to add go ahead.

probably the most positive radio spot rickma has done since the season started. rickma apparently has adopted the players.

i had a call near the end so i didnt hear the end, but he was waxing on the recruits for next year. and i thought i also heard him going through our roster and bragging about each player's academic stance.

probably the most positive radio spot rickma has done since the season started. rickma apparently has adopted the players.

i had a call near the end so i didnt hear the end, but he was waxing on the recruits for next year. and i thought i also heard him going through our roster and bragging about each player's academic stance.

what did he say about AM and MR?

Guest BillikenReport

The Billikens have five players on the A-10 commissioner's honor roll (3.5 gpa or better): Luke Meyer, Kevin Lisch, Dustin Maguire, Paul Eckerle and Marcus Relphorde.

The Billikens have five players on the A-10 commissioner's honor roll (3.5 gpa or better): Luke Meyer, Kevin Lisch, Dustin Maguire, Paul Eckerle and Marcus Relphorde.

How is DP as a student? I seem to remember him being on one of these lists

How is DP as a student? I seem to remember him being on one of these lists

He just mentioned that Anthony Mitchell is doing really well in the classroom with a B average. DP wasnt on the list but majerus mentioned he works hard in the classroom and he admires that about him

Roy, when I mentioned you should listen to his monday show this was part of my reasoning. In my opinion he has been much more positive about the guys over the past month or so, at least on Monday nights.

I was listening and I was surprised that he did mention him. He was brought up when he was talking about Femi's jumpshot form and he sited Soderberg as having perfect form. Said Femi has a chance to get a shot at the league if he can shoot like Lisch, he said hes going to hand the keys to the gym to Femi and its up to him. RAVED about Luke and our other four recruits. Said Thompson had 30pts 20rbs againt Vashon. Said he is real close on committments from 2 or 3 more players. I have a feeling DM and AK are gone, Majerus mentioned everyone except for those two. Im rambling a bit but if someone has anything else to add go ahead.

When did Vienna play Vashon? I know he had 30 pts in his last game, but that was in the Illinois tournament.

Guest BillikenReport

When did Vienna play Vashon? I know he had 30 pts in his last game, but that was in the Illinois tournament.

I don't think Vienna played Vashon.

I don't think Vienna ever played Vashon.

rickma probably sees so much basketball and tape that he gets them mixed up. remember last week he said he was in red bud, illinois watching a game? he was actually in chester, illinois watching a game.

the real crime is that because he didnt know where he was, he missed out on either driving a few more miles down the road to murphysboro for some of the best barbq in the world, or he could have eaten at reid's harvest house in chester which is one of the best feed bag like buffet restaurants in the world. :lol:

He just said he was watching tape of Kramer yesterday. :blink: My question, might be dumb, but why? :huh: Are you actually thinking of recruiting him? I know it was posted yesterday or the day before that there was NO chance of him coming here, but I just found it interesting he was doing this.

I don't know why RM wouldn't recruit Kramer if he thinks he can help. Until someone tells you no, (for the car salesman in me 314 times) yes is always a possibility.

I would be surprised if Brad would tell Kramer he didn't want him going to SLU.

Guest BillikenReport

He probably can't recruit Kramer now. He talked about him on the radio. Isn't that a no-no?

Right. RM can't recruit him now, not that there was much of a chance of Kramer playing at SLU.

Makes me even more excited about next year.

Makes me even more excited about next year.