game thread

brianstl

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we petition the NCAA to have this game anulled? I don't think we entered into this game of sound mind or body and therefore, it should be expunged from the official record as if it never occured.

This team is like a MLB team that is terrible and they bring in a new GM who just nukes it. Get rid of everybody and bring in all new people to build it back up.

I gotta' agree put in Mitchell, AK and Relphorde why not?

Is this as bad as losing to St. Bonaventure?

I don't understand why RM won't at least try some of the other guys. why not? Could they be any worse?

Unfortunately, they are worse. It's hard to imagine that a D1 school could have recruited so poorly the last 2 years. Thanks Brad. We look like a HS freshman team playing the varsity.

Wow, Majerus did wonders with all that practice time the past few weeks. And anyone talking about how bad the talant of this team is should be embarrassed when the Opponent is ranked 227 in the RPI.

25-7 at the half? The hell with it. Let's just forfeit the rest of the year and just practice. 7 points? I used to coach my daughter's 4-5 grade team that could score more than that in two six minute quarters. I don't get it. A hall of fame coach, two all conference type guards, and we score 7 points in twenty minutes of basketball.

Has there ever been a worse half offensively in Billiken history? Unbelievable, we hold a team to 25 points in the first half and yet trail by 18.

Back during Grawer's earlier very bad years, I never saw such an inept, lackluster performance. I wonder what RM is thinking right now, eg., "Why did I leave ESPN?"!!!