Anyone got a name?

SluSignGuy

dammit, that sucks and worst of all is nothing comes to mind to even parody that name. i mean props to the guy for donating so much, and his name doesn't suck, but the name of the arena he paid for now sucks.

chafe-it arena - way too close to vagisil arena

cheez-it arena - i guess the whole crowd could suck their fingers during rallies

that's all i've got, damn this sucks.

could it be the real Billiken Rich???

Richard A. Chaifetz is the founder and has served as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of ComPsych Corporation since its inception in 1984. ComPsych is the parent company of eighteen affiliated entities, one of which is the world’s largest provider of employee assistance programs. ComPsych and its affiliates provide services to more than 8,000 organizations covering over 23 million people throughout the United States and 92 countries. Clients range from the Fortune 500 to smaller public and private concerns, as well as government entities and Taft-Hartley groups. Dr. Chaifetz is a member of The Economic Club of Chicago, The Executive’s Club of Chicago, American Psychological Association and TEC Worldwide. Dr. Chaifetz is a frequently quoted expert in the behavioral/workplace field, appearing regularly in such national publications as The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Newsweek, BusinessWeek and Time. He has served on the Board of Directors of several public and private corporations and non-profit organizations including NeuVista Holdings and the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Illinois.

Dr. Chaifetz, a licensed neuropsychologist, is a magna ###### laude graduate of St. Louis University and received his Psy.D. from the Illinois School of Professional Psychology.

I found this in a search about Richard A. Chaifetz

Richard A. Chaifetz is the founder and has served as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of ComPsych Corporation since its inception in 1984. ComPsych is the parent company of eighteen affiliated entities, one of which is the world’s largest provider of employee assistance programs. ComPsych and its affiliates provide services to more than 8,000 organizations covering over 23 million people throughout the United States and 92 countries. Clients range from the Fortune 500 to smaller public and private concerns, as well as government entities and Taft-Hartley groups. Dr. Chaifetz is a member of The Economic Club of Chicago, The Executive’s Club of Chicago, American Psychological Association and TEC Worldwide. Dr. Chaifetz is a frequently quoted expert in the behavioral/workplace field, appearing regularly in such national publications as The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Newsweek, BusinessWeek and Time. He has served on the Board of Directors of several public and private corporations and non-profit organizations including NeuVista Holdings and the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Illinois.

Dr. Chaifetz, a licensed neuropsychologist, is a magna ###### laude graduate of St. Louis University and received his Psy.D. from the Illinois School of Professional Psychology

I did some research to find out what he does:

Richard A. Chaifetz

Dr. Chaifetz, a licensed neuropsychologist, is a magna ###### laude graduate of St. Louis University and received his Psy.D. from the Illinois School of Professional Psychology.

http://www.edgewaterfunds.com/team_advisory.htm

Well, I'm not excited nor am I disappointed. I expected to be super pissed or super ecstatic about this announcement, and the fact that I am neither is a letdown in itself... what an AVERAGE thing to happen halfway through an AVERAGE wednesday with AVERAGE weather, and an AVERAGE workload.

I hope the game tonight is not AVERAGE. I just don't think I could handle it.

Chaifetz Arena, named after a distinguished alum- I'll take it. No generic, dime-a-dozen corporate name.

This is a lot more respectable than the alternative, and doesn't it seem like all the big time programs in the country have arenas named after people and not companies?

Way to go, Biondi. Keep the money coming.