Good Win....

SluSignGuy

Agreed! They hammered us all over the court and we stayed tough. Ian was mugged but he hung in there and got some nice shots and rebounds. Bryce is giving us nice minutes off the bench. Kevin and Tommie had nice all around games. DP busted his butt on defense. Danny even made some nice plays on offense. Now we need to win one that no one ever expected. Unfortunatly, UMass is playing great right now but miracles can happen! go Bills

Some thoughts.

Hats off to the Mater Dei band, who tried hard, but had just too much stuff to set up, and without power to their equipment, had to just run through their steps practically in silence.

Looked to me that Tommie might have hurt himself on the drive in the second half along the baseline where he collided with Number 14 for the Flyers. He was limping a bit after that play.

What is wrong with Ian's shot? Especially in the first half, he had no touch to his shot, seemed like he was just flinging the ball up there. Coach sounded happy with his play after the game on the way home, but I thought it was one of his worse games. BH is a load. Wish UB had used both these guys like this earlier in the year. BH is a senior next year and would clearly benefit from more playing time.

HAVE to see a video of the behind the back pass from KL in the first half on the break leading to a basket. There was TV back to Dayton, so it must be available somewhere in cyberspace. Zach, please find it.

Sink the Minutemen!

mhg

It was a nice win for SLU. I was a little surprised that there were not more Dayton fans at the game given that they have a pretty good contingent of alums in the area. I think Kevin is the best player on the team right now - hands down. Not sure if that is because Tommie is getting so much attention that Kevin is not being freed up or what.

I thought this was one of our better games of the year. With the exception of the start of start game and the start of the second half I felt we were in complete control. Might have been the lack of pressure from Dayton but we handled the ball very well. Tommies 6 assists vs 1 turnover is a very good stat. Bryce gives you a disruptive force in the middle. If we could only do the same thing on the road'''''