SLU v. Memphis Ticket Thread

Westy03

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My uncle additionally has a single ticket available for Friday's game. Again, $85. Let me know if interested.

Note, I am editing Westy's thread title to be more generic (so if others have extras or need extras they can jump in)

Hi folks.

I sent a private message re this per the above.

We are looking for 2 tickets for sure, and would take 4 if available. We are hoping to get in the SLU section.

I have my plane ticket, but we don't yet have game tickets. If anyone can help, please send me a private message.

There is nothing in all of sports like having the alma mater playing in the NCAA Tournament.

Thanks and Go Billikens!

I just bought student tickets and they said I could pick them up tomorrow. 85 per session.

weird. Now I am freaking out now b/c the chick on the phone had no idea about anything. I just check my bank account and they haven't debited it out! I am going to call them back in a bit and double check! I also receive no email confirmation-like she said I would! I should have know, since she disconnected me after waiting for 8 minutes and then I had to call again. Frustrated!

Hey everyone, I'm looking for up to 6 together in the SLU section. I thought I had it taken care of, as my siblings were going to get pairs of student tickets, but they waited too long and they're sold out (typical- they are helpless if the oldest doesn't take care of them). If I have to break up into 4 and 2 or whatever, that's fine.

Do single-session tickets go on sale tomorrow?

Yes, and it will be based on how many the schools sell and how many all-session tickets are sold. If it weren't for Michigan State in our session, tickets would be really easy to come by. With MSU relatively close (and with a huge fan base), I'm a little worried.

I have 2 extra tix in section 207 (NOT the tix through SLU) for Friday's evening session (so SLU game and Michigan St. vs. LIU game)

A little cheaper than the SLU tix. They're $75 each (so $150 for both). But I can give them to you for $140 total.

I'm in STL, so if you want them, contact me. First come first served.

Go Bills!

Did you get my email? I'll take them.

We're going home Saturday, so I won't be able to take the Sunday tickets if we win on Friday.

ok, what do i do with them if they win, your on your way back to the lu, and i have to try to sell two tickets again