SLU v. Dayton GDT

SluSignGuy

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love when dumbass coaches cost their team 2 points in the final seconds of close games.

Awesome- The rookie lost his cool at crunch time and sealed his team's coffin.

Dayton can't shoot. Dayton may have athletes, but they aren't basketball players, and there is a difference.

All that matters is the win. 18-5, 6-3 in the A-10.

What were you nervous Nellies worried about? The boys just wanted to give the folks a good show and make it an exciting game instead of a boring blowout, couldn't you tell?

I wasn't worried about the win, it was in the bag. The only thing was the nickel-dime TV coverage that got my goat.

I don't care who wins the border war, but hope it's a close exciting game like this one.

Blowouts put me to sleep.

What were you nervous Nellies worried about? The boys just wanted to give the folks a good show and make it an exciting game instead of a boring blowout, couldn't you tell?

I wasn't worried about the win, it was in the bag. The only thing was the nickel-dime TV coverage that got my goat.

I don't care who wins the border war, but hope it's a close exciting game like this one.

Blowouts put me to sleep.

When I listened to the first UD (road) game, my radio stream went out at crunch time. Then today's TV feed was something out of the Twilight Zone.

The good is the W, the win.

Quality control and there is no answer: Free Throws. It is like an infectious disease. We have good FT shooters.

But again, all that matters in the big picture is the W.

Held Dayton to under 25% from the field and we barely pull out a win in the closing minutes aided by the Dayton coach. Got to make those free throws or next week will be a punishing road trip.

Agreed. Whatever RM is doing to practice FTs ain't working. They need to put more pressure on the guys somehow. It doesn't seem that running laps, etc. is a very effective answer. Please, RM, go hire Ahearn's FT coach.

I'll take an ugly win anytime over a "good effort" loss. Who were those Dayton announcers? Kavitz, Cheffitz, Chavits arena? Dwight (sic) Evans? OH, and a big thank you to the Dayton coach for costing his team a chance to make a last second comeback.

Hmm? Thats about all i can say about that one.

Nice to have a win and Im sure Dayton was playing desperate but it was U.G.L.Y.

The freethrows were very odd. They started off 9-12....Very good

Then went 1-7...Very very very bad

Then finised 8-12....OK

It seems they are just easily rattled on FT's

Obviously we need to pick up the free throws. Neither team looked very good tonight. I thought our defense really lucked out that for the longest time Dayton couldn't hit a shot. If they had been shooting at a normal percentage, with our D and free throw shooting, I think this game would've been a different story. I'll take a win anyway.

Obviously we need to pick up the free throws. Neither team looked very good tonight. I thought our defense really lucked out that for the longest time Dayton couldn't hit a shot. If they had been shooting at a normal percentage, with our D and free throw shooting, I think this game would've been a different story. I'll take a win anyway.

I'll take the win as well. Equally frightening was watching our freethrows and the group of Dayton grannies in red fright wigs in section 112. Really creepy.

I'll take the win as well. Equally frightening was watching our freethrows and the group of Dayton grannies in red fright wigs in section 112. Really creepy.

I bet they were all over you west pine