Season Ticket holders- 2 free indiana st. tickets

That means sales must be slow

The ticketmaster site actually doesn't show a ton of seats left:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/saint-louis-billikens-mens-basketball-v-st-louis-missouri-12-18-2013/event/06004B49946D64A4?artistid=1269917&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=7&tm_link=artist_msg-0_06004B49946D64A4

I've sort of been monitoring each game and there are way fewer tickets available for Indiana State than there were for Oral Roberts, Bowling Green, and Rockhurst. It looks pretty close to the SEMO game (7,700+ attendance) to me perhaps even a few less open ones.

Now, it seems like the availability on the ticket page changes from time to time, so I'm not sure it is the most accurate measure. Also, I'm guessing that exams will be over(?) and break will have started, so they do not expect a very good student. I wonder if they will allow students to bring friends for cheap/free over break as they have done in the past.

My hope is that they just want to do a better job of filling up the arena for the Fox Sports Midwest cameras.

What is your problem - when free tix are given out it usually means that sales are slow. If not why would you give them away? When was the last time you said something honest?

My problem is that you are on of the most negative posters on this board. I can't recall the last time you had anything good to say about our program.

When was the last time I said something honest? Huh? Interesting non-sequitur.

My problem is that you are on of the most negative posters on this board. I can't recall the last time you had anything good to say about our program.

When was the last time I said something honest? Huh? Interesting non-sequitur.

Clearly you do not comprehend well - I do post positive things when I see them.

I picked up two tickets.Figured I can find someone to use them. They were in Section 119. Is that the student section? Is that maybe what they are trying to fill with these tix as the students are out?

Yup, band is 121. Exams end Tuesday, which means most of the dorms close that day as well so most freshmen and sophomores have to leave. The optimist in me wants to believe that those living off campus will stick around for a day to see the game. I mean, I'm coming back two days early in order to see the Yale game, but there's a reason I'm on this board and they're not