Coach not even taking the heat

Iggy

Im not sure he's dodging anything he might be either ripping the guys or hes too pissed to get on radio!

Posted Image

"I was on fire, I was hotter than a pistol" Jason McElwaine

If theres no SLU basketball in heaven I'm not going!!!!!!

Official Billikens.com Sponsor of Chris Sloan and Billiken Volleyball

and Official Billiken.com Online Video Guy

I missed portions of some seasons due to extended trips the gov-ment sent me on.

I think it is a poor move. That is not leading by example.

He has done this 3 maybe 4 times. I remember when we got blown out bad at Cincy a couple seasons ago he didn't do the postgame. He has done it twice after home losses can't remember the opponents.

Cowards way out in my opnion. And Rammer is not exactly Mike Wallace either.

how did crean handle it after that loss to south dakota? glad to see you make appearance now only at the opportune times to rip coach soderberg.

if i was the coach after a crappy loss like that, i would be more concerned with talking to my team at that moment than appearing on the radio show. every moment he waits to address the team the sting isnt as effective imo.

Roy, you have an plausible explanation but if it does not work then what does he do the next time there is a bad loss? What he could have also done is told his players sit there, don't change or shower. I will be back in 5 minutes. I want to make sure you still have your game face on when we talk. This would have let them stew in their own sweat. By the way, there were quotes in the paper from Brad - he basically said that he is not reaching this team to make them understand how important it is to come ready to play and play hard all game. Ian was quoted as saying - coach kept telling us we have to play more than one half to win or else we would be sorry.