Billikens should have Hansbrough

Really? I disagree. I don't think he could displace Luke at the 4. Didn't you see his t/o's to minutes played stat I posted earlier. Maybe we could use him for a little depth ...

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

Hansbrough was going to a big time school so Im glad we did not waste time on him, also we start 4 local players and have a couple more on the bench we are recruiting a bunch of area players also

f ...ing genious ... all the guys on this board that seem to know it all and no one thinks of this until now. It's no wonder we have been mediocre for so long. We have stupid fans.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

In fact, UB stated prior to the UNC game, SLU tossed out a feeler. Think he got a thanks but no thanks. But Zo went after David Lee and Darius Miles pretty hard I believe. Results...same. SLU's going to have to become the Zaga of the midwest before we have a legit shot at any local players listed in the top 100. Oh yeah, let's not forget Tyus whose committed to Billy the Kid as well. Don't even know why I responded to this...it has to rank as one of the all time stupidest questions ever asked.

assuming you are just naive or live under a rock, i'll play along. soderberg indeed did make the calls to the hansborough residence. they tried to play the "big fish in a small pond" angle. the hansborough's let him know very early on they werent interested and dont call back.

I don't see how we didn't get Hansbrough, with all the wonderful nail shops on South Grand... Maybe we could have offered his perfectly healthy brother Ben a vital organ... WE HAVE GOT TO GET THESE GUYS OR WE WILL NEVER BE UNC.

Twas... A top 5 recruit going to a school that hasn't made the tourney in 5 years, not gonna happen. And, as someone who grew up somewhat close to Poplar Bluff, I know that, for most, leaving rural Missouri might as well be leaving the country. I bear no ill will towards Tyler - I wish him all the best, as long as it's not against us. But Tyler will get a better pedicure at Chapel Hill than he ever could in STL.

Ben H did a solid job offensively against Mizzou last night with 8pts and 8asts. However he couldnt guard Stefhon Hannah who lit him up for 27pts as MU won. I dont know why e had that matchup. He should've been guarding the true pg Horton who doesnt look to score.

no offense taken... as long as we get the majority of the in-town talent consistently, eventually our recruiting range will expand... TO CHICAGO, HOPEFULLY!!!

funny recruiting story actually... i was in the gym the other day, after the ole miss game, and my buddy and i were playing horse, loser had to run a killer. not sure who it was, but some 6'6"ish guy was being shown around by 3 SLU assistants, and he came in just in time to see me lose and half-ass my sprint. i did garner a laugh and a "way to hustle" kid from one of the coaches for falling across the end line as if i were completely gassed.

now i'm actually kind of wishing i'd offered my post-graduate services to the team. i know i'd make grades (again) and i can dunk and make at least 2 out of 5 3 pointers usually, w/ nobody guarding me. i could easily step in and challenge danny brown for turnover king :)