Scotty Doesn't Know

To: Scotty the Entertainment Guy

Scotty,

Please. I'm begging you. Please take off the track suit and beard and skateboard gear and the skull cap or I will skull f you like Jack Nicholson wanted to do to Tom Cruise in "A Few Good Men."

A few years ago, the entertainment people dressed up, looked the part and did a great job representing our program. You are a mockery. An embarrassment. A disgrace. Can't wait to see all the UNC fans roll in the aisle when you walk out to give an undeserving West County brat a new bike.

If your garb is the brainchild of Levick or Declan O'Neil or Kosha, I apologize. But I think it was your idea. In fact, Mr. Delta Sig, I know it was your idea.

Please, for Godsake, wear a suit or a shirt and tie or don't do it at all. I really could care less about the "Century 21 Move-of-the-Game" or the "Del Taco Find-the-Ball-Under-The-Hat" grand prize game or the "Royal Banks of Canada half-court shot" WHO CARES?! I'm here to watch basketball, not to be entertained. I'll go to Hustler Club for that. At least they try to be professional.

Amen.

I wish my little brother would get a shot at the bike. He'd just grab the mic, look Scottie in the eyes, and say "Dude, you're a joke."

Then he'd AND 1 the ball up into the stands and walk off with his shirt over his face and his arms up.

"Blue and White" reminds me of the God-awful "Red and Black" cheer we had at my podunk high school.

If Scottie really wanted to get the crowd pumped, he'd take shots in the face from the shirt cannon every 15 minutes.

Scotty Doesn't Know is a song by Lunestra or some punk rock band. It was featured in the movie "Eurotrip." It's just a pop-culture saying. Sorry.

火影忍者 火影忍者下载 东京审判 东京审判下载 神话 神话下载 夜宴 夜宴下载 鸡犬不宁 鸡犬不宁下载 疯狂的石头 疯载 卧虎 卧虎下载宝站台下载 偷窥无罪 偷窥无罪下载 武林外传 武林外传下载 越狱 越狱下载 宫 宫下载 天外飞仙 天外飞仙下载 王子变青蛙 王子变青蛙下载天国的嫁衣 天国的嫁衣下载 微笑 微 下载 终极一班 终极一班下载 恶魔在身边 恶魔在身边下载 偷拍 走光 网友自拍 自拍激情 黄色 疯狂的石头 王子变青蛙 龙虎门 偷看女生洗澡 性感少女故意走光给男人看 宫 加勒比海盗2 超人归来 天国的嫁衣 爱情魔发师鸟笼山剿匪记 终极一班

"Go Bills. Beat Tar Heels."

-Chinese Proverb

I am embarassed to be a Delta Sig if he is indeed a Delta Sig as posted earlier in this thread.

The issue of timeout entertainment and in-game atmosphere goes way beyond the re-invented "Scotty character" (didn't he wear a suit and tie all last yearby the way?). SLU just doesn't get it when it comes to engaging fans. Period. They never have, at least not since I have been going (1992) They need to learn how to CREATE ATMOSPHERE instead of killing it!

I am glad this topic was brought up because I have a few things to get off my chest:

1) Their player intros being pre-empted by Julie and Joe Buck just sucks the life out the building. (Play that BEFORE the opposing team is introduced if you must play it at all).

2) The intro is good, but they need to have the PA announce over the music instead of stopping it and having the band (no offense band, you're the best) take over. Keep the vibe going from the Right Here Right Now vignette. Think Chicago Bulls in their heyday. Am I the only one thinking this?

3) BLUE WHITE? I won't even address this. I am to embarrased.

4) Having LM and the boys on the jumbo tron saying "i can't hear you" is awful. How about putting some background music behind that or maybe the band playing?.

5) I like the Billiken Shorts, usually funny, but play it at half time.

6) Stop telling us to make noise during the time out. Save it for when the opposing team is coming OUT of a time out when it will make a difference.

7) UPDATE THE DAMN SCOREBOARD!

8) Why isn't the band taunting the coaches with "I wanna know" anymore or was it just last night?

9) I like the Billiken doing his "get up" mime impression. Funny. Use it more, but with BACKGROUND MUSIC - Zombie Nation anyone?

WHY it is so difficult to NOT SUCK at engaging the crowd is beyond me, but SLU has continued to do it. They need to hire or assign an existing employee to manage in game entertainment who has a fricking clue. Go watch some college games with atmosphere and learn.

Thank you for letting me vent.

If Scottie is his name then Scottie has to go!! He is an idiot and CL should be completely embarassed to have represent the school-I don't care what donor's son he is.

It was interesting that last night he even screwed up the Blue/White "cheer." Fans all around me were saying they never heard it as, "White/Blue." This clown is only concerned at seeming to be "kool."

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Ms. Levick get rid of this guy, NOW!!!!!

SShoe, the lunch pail and hardhat guys were not the eskimos...the eskimos were the light blue tshirts and stocking caps. Just wanted to clarify dude, don't misrepresent. I remember the hardhat guys...they were a different faction, but did a good job.

By the way, nice job keeping the refs in line from the front row last night...well done!

I was screaming at this idiot to shut up the entire second half. A d-bag in a wig and warmup suit just doesn't cut it, especially when I am practically apoplectic because the Billikens are playing so bad. And one other thing; if Guy Phillips tells me to get up and make some noise one more time I am going to go down to press row and cuff him around. I screamed so loud and so long that I have no voice today. The very comfortable people who sit below me in 116 or any other section in the building are going to do no more than clap politely even if we're winning the NCAA championship. They are never going to change.

The hard hat guys were probably some Pikes or Sig Eps. The eskimos were unbelievable fans. Their billiken pride showed through in every action because of the massive amount of alcohol consumed before games. Their drunken tirades manifested themselves in the form of relentlessly taunting the opposing players which led to several missed free throws and turnovers and most importantly Billiken victories during the early part of the decade. It also evolved into being thrown out of nearly every game that they attended.

I have heard a rumor that some of the "guys (who) graduated, older, and now more reserved" as S.Shoe put it will be making a special trip to STL to attend the North Carolina game.

Another rumor I heard was that the eskimos would be making a reunion appearance at this key game, eskimo could you confirm? Be on the lookout S.Shoe and Also Receiving Votes we want the image of the eskimos to be embalzoned in your head and synonymous with a Billiken win.

>SShoe, the lunch pail and hardhat guys were not the

>eskimos...the eskimos were the light blue tshirts and

>stocking caps. Just wanted to clarify dude, don't

>misrepresent. I remember the hardhat guys...they were a

>different faction, but did a good job.

>

>By the way, nice job keeping the refs in line from the front

>row last night...well done!

You're right, I did misrepresent. I just assumed that's what he meant.