Predictions

moytoy12

Billikens 69

eb ahearn, sam drucker and fred ziphel's bears 67.

kevin lisch flies into the stands to save a ball going out of bounds and knocks prather's a$$ out as he is eating a piece of domino's pizza his cheap a$$ smuggled into the arena with his begged bad billiken booster tickets. ironically no one cares and he is stepped on the rest of the game by neighboring good billiken fans as he lays in the aisle down and out. i'd be buying iggy beer at kelly's with that scenario playing out.

SLU 66- "MO" Bear naked ladies 63....do not foul Ahern, he's damn near an automon from the line. DP and LM are going to have to play big tonight. IV is going to have to get lots of Hopas tonight. This is going to be a nail biter. These guys do not want to lose to SLU. Their pride's at stake and so is the Valley's.....

box, if we lose watch his smug a$$ near the end of the game.

i am sincere when i say the season tix holder that gave him their tix should have their seats rescinded.

i have stood behind him 3 occasions to try to watch a game. it is painfully tough to do. i have always been amazed he is allowed to waive those signs in the middle of a seating section. make him go stand in a corner like steve does or else at the top of the venue.

Irrespective of the score, here's hoping for a SLU win tonight. I think SLU has more overall talent, and I hope SLU shows it on the floor. Guard Ahearn without fouling.

It is still early, but there can be no doubt that this is a big game.

We have had so much trouble with tonight's opponent over the years. Mo. State leads the overall series 14-6 per the Springfield newspaper. It is past time for that to change, starting tonight!

>Billikens 69

>eb ahearn, sam drucker and fred ziphel's bears 67.

>

>kevin lisch flies into the stands to save a ball going out

>of bounds and knocks prather's a$$ out as he is eating a

>piece of domino's pizza his cheap a$$ smuggled into the

>arena with his begged bad billiken booster tickets.

>ironically no one cares and he is stepped on the rest of the

>game by neighboring good billiken fans as he lays in the

>aisle down and out. i'd be buying iggy beer at kelly's with

>that scenario playing out.

Roy,

You're from Belleville. I don't know that you have much room to make fun of Springfield.

SLU 64

MO ST 61

>so in springfield, you can drive 14 minutes and be at busch

>stadium? you really arent very bright are you.

Oh so now you're trying to claim that you're basically from St. Louis? Nice try. I've been to Belleville before, it's pretty ugly. For you going to a nice restaurant means sitting down at Long John Silvers.

phan, apparently your visits to belleville involve only driving to the county jail. that would explain your preception considering that neighborhood. you need to get out to some of the other areas.

I find it interesting that any person who has been highly critical of the team and the coach could even dream of picking us to beat a team that beat Wisconsin. Could it be because when we lose he can say that he had all the faith in the world and it was the lousy team and the coach that caused us to lose this sure fire win? I wonder!

billikan i think you are barking at the wrong dog on this one. moytoy likes to play politics and go after some of us conservatives on that front, but i dont recall him being critical of the billiken.

>1. Bills 70 Southwest Missouri State 64

>

>"I was on fire, I was hotter than a pistol" Jason McElwaine

>If theres no SLU basketball in heaven I'm not going!!!!!!

>Official Billikens.com Sponsor of Chris Sloan and Billiken

>Volleyball

i know you guys live in the worst city in the USA and all you hear on the news is people getting shot or robbed, but its MISSOURI STATE :)