Avila NIL Deal with Chicago White Sox and others

On 5/1/2024 at 10:49 AM, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

Union loafers got it for me. La pizza is 1b though.

Ted Wilson is probably the best bread baker in the area.   He baked/managed for The Good Pie for a long time.  True craftsman when it comes to bread. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Slowry said:

Ted Wilson is probably the best bread baker in the area.   He baked/managed for The Good Pie for a long time.  True craftsman when it comes to bread. 

The real craftmanship of pizza making is passed from mother to daughter within families. People belonging to this wonderful tradition can make the pizza bread pie to match the specific topping they are planning too top the pizza with. I was invited to one such party once, long ago. Each single pizza had a different topping and a different bread pie, with different thickness, flavor, and texture for the bread. Every pizza's bread matched the topping perfectly, in a mysterious fashion. It was marvelous, I still remember the experience.

13 minutes ago, Old guy said:

The real craftmanship of pizza making is passed from mother to daughter within families. People belonging to this wonderful tradition can make the pizza bread pie to match the specific topping they are planning too top the pizza with. I was invited to one such party once, long ago. Each single pizza had a different topping and a different bread pie, with different thickness, flavor, and texture for the bread. Every pizza's bread matched the topping perfectly, in a mysterious fashion. It was marvelous, I still remember the experience.

How about from father to son? 

1 hour ago, Old guy said:

This reads like ChatGPT.

ACE likes this

5 minutes ago, Box and Won said:

This reads like ChatGPT.

Pizza craftsmanship is a fusion of culinary artistry and tradition, where every step, from dough to toppings, is executed with precision and passion. It begins with the dough, a symphony of flour, water, yeast, and salt, kneaded to perfection and left to ferment for depth of flavor. Then comes the sauce, a harmonious blend of tomatoes, herbs, and spices, simmered to just the right consistency. Toppings are carefully selected, sourced, and sliced with care, ensuring each ingredient contributes to a symphony of flavors. Finally, the pizza is baked in a blistering hot oven, where the dough transforms into a crispy yet chewy crust, and the cheese melts into a golden blanket, sealing in the essence of each ingredient. Pizza craftsmanship is not just about creating a meal; it's about crafting an experience that tantalizes the senses and leaves a lasting impression on every palate.

26 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Pizza craftsmanship is a fusion of culinary artistry and tradition, where every step, from dough to toppings, is executed with precision and passion. It begins with the dough, a symphony of flour, water, yeast, and salt, kneaded to perfection and left to ferment for depth of flavor. Then comes the sauce, a harmonious blend of tomatoes, herbs, and spices, simmered to just the right consistency. Toppings are carefully selected, sourced, and sliced with care, ensuring each ingredient contributes to a symphony of flavors. Finally, the pizza is baked in a blistering hot oven, where the dough transforms into a crispy yet chewy crust, and the cheese melts into a golden blanket, sealing in the essence of each ingredient. Pizza craftsmanship is not just about creating a meal; it's about crafting an experience that tantalizes the senses and leaves a lasting impression on every palate.

Old guy has been AI this whole time?? Probably created by Dayton fans to troll us