2024-2025 Roster

I'll add this here. Cian ended the season with a higher assist, point, and rebound, and lower TO per 40 than frosh Yuri.  The kid has a future. 

I don't think anyone stays, simply because that doesn't normally happen. I'd be happy if Cian, Thames, and either SBV or Bruce(both as project bigs).  Brad I'd keep if he lost like 20 pounds and made him a play the 4/forward

CenHudDude and johnbj14 like this

3 hours ago, slufan13 said:

We'll see a lot of turnover between the portal and the new coach. Who on the current roster do you think stays? Who do you want to stay? What numbers will Swope and Avila take?

why does everyone assume that these players will all blindly follow him?   he cant control what they do.   they mike like Terre Haute (dont know why anyone would tho) they might have friends at a different school they might want to hook up with?  Maybe the players we keep thirsting over dont like st louis.   i wouldnt take a coach based on him bringing talent with him.  got to hire the guy on his own merits.  

Bizziken and AGB91 like this

The ones I would like to keep are Hughes, Parker, Van Bussel, Ezewiro, Curcic, Medley, and Thames. Any one of these that stays has good potential for us as far as I am concerned. Feel free to think my choices are terrible.

2 minutes ago, Lord Elrond said:

Only 1 incoming freshman for us to worry about, right?

Yeah we’re safe there. The Portal watch starts Monday, but unti we have a coach not much use in studying it too hard save for our guys entering and any A10 key players. 

1 hour ago, Lord Elrond said:

Only 1 incoming freshman for us to worry about, right?

so you are assuming nobody will transfer out in this new age of no penalties for transferring and getting paid to play?   i dont know if john wooden could keep a roster that intact in this new atmosphere in college sports.  

It would be amazing if the new coach could bring a big guy with him (or score one in the portal). Ezewiro could be incredible as a PF.

Cian got a ton of unwarranted hate from certain MBMs this year. I hope he stays. Dude can flat-out play.

Also hoping Kellen sticks around (especially if his waiver gets approved, meaning he would have 3 more years of eligibility). He’s going to be a beast next year. 

And, of course, it would be amazing to see Jemerson playing for a coach that could actually script a gameplan to get him open.