Ready to feel the pain?

...and that was coming a Mizzou fan, not a SLU fan.

Will your Bullzags be able to win at the PSA this year? Missouri is inexperienced this season, so Gonzaga has a chance.

I fully expect the Bullzags to get the better of the Billikens from the "overrated" C-USA in their own building this year, but I have to ask you, Are you familiar with Dwayne Polk, Vas'shun Newborne, Tommie Liddell, Kevin Lisch? Don't be surprised when your No. 1 ranked Bullzags come to Savvis in 2005 and get throttled by the Billikens of the underappreciated Atlatic 10.

You are going to have to resort to violence to beat us. You don't understand that the nation loves us. We are everyones second favorite team. And we just don't have just a team but a family. Get ready to understand what the term Zag Material means. Watch and learn. It might help your program.

True thicks, since everyone started over rating them, especially last year. Will we win in Washington, odds are against us, but then of course we return the favor the following year. As for Zag Material, isn't that some kind of sludge residue from a lumber mill?

>Will your Bullzags be able to win at the PSA this year?

>Missouri is inexperienced this season, so Gonzaga has a

>chance.

We beat them last year on a neutral court. Why should this year be any different? Our team can beat any group of 5 overrated, selfish, micky d's all americans with a cheating coach. Their prison boy begged to come to Gonzaga but our team said they did not want that type of player and did not offer him a scholarship. That is what makes us so special.

It is hard for me to believe that you are a gonzaga follower. i have always been under the assumption that gonzaga fans and followers were good people. right now, your appearance on our board sounds more like a mi$$ouri tiger fan. pardon me if i dont welcome you and your arrogant obnoxious attitude to billikens.com.

p.s. i guess few couldnt make up any stories on lorenzo this year to slow down the huskies recruiting. it is my guess that few will be on his way in a year or two now that someone is beating him to the punch on the washington recruiting cream.

i will enjoy watching washington overtake your butts now that you have come here and acted like such an a$$ and lowered the billiken fandom's veiw of gonzaga. congratulations for inciting a fellow jesuit fan base idiot.

Reread your first post ... then get a life. Why would you want to come to another schools chat board and talk smack ... is your existence that pitiful? are you really that bored? maybe just insecure? or probably your just a jackoff.

If you had read much on this board you would know that most of us think highly of the Zags and would love to get to the level of success they have enjoyed. Most of us will probably pick the Gonzaga game this year as a loss in our preseason picks.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

memo to our little visitor from gonzaga

your program has enjoyed a nice run of success in recent years and you should be commended. I hope slu can reach that level of success some day. But the problem with the zags is that the days of them sneaking up on the big boys are over. you are fully recognized as a top program (one of the big boys) and you haven't handled it as well. the last two years, gonzaga has received top seeds, yet you have been bounced out of the ncaa tournament in either the first or second round.

we were all ready in st. Louis last year to roll out the read carpet for your appearance in the sweet 16 against georgia tech or kentucky. instead, you got your asses whipped by "Nevada?" the year before, it was wyoming. The bloom is off your rose.

For you guys, it no more No. 13 seeds and shock the world and getting to the sweet 16. Now, you are EXPECTED to make deep runs into the tournament. In your first two years as an official "MAJOR PLAYER," you have failed miserably. people are no longer impressed with your 16-0 conference records in that horrific conference you play in. It's funny that you would talk smack after your humbling experience in the ncaa.

look forward to the next two years.

Not sure if I should like this guy or dislike this guy. He is talking smack about my Billikens, but he's right on about Mizzou. Interesting dilemma. Oh wait, he talked smack about my Billikens. I do dislike him.

Must be quite the idiot to come on a Billiken board to talk smack. Aren't there plenty of other teams to talk smack to that would make more difference. Are you really that threatened by the Billikens. Oh wait, you may get your ass handed to you if you talk smack on the wrong board and then lose. What a loser!

the point you are missing is that you are in OUR HOUSE. if we come to gonzaga board, and act the way you did, what would the response be?

"thank you for coming. you are so wise."

or

"thank you for telling us how unworthy our team is."

i doubt it. it would be pile on the billiken fan. same here. you come into our house acting like a total a$$, expect attacks and hatred. you lobbed the first shot rambo, dont expect the welcome wagon. and like i said above, before you showed up, i dont remember a single negative word about gonzaga ever being said on this message board. now in one string, you have turned an entire fandom against your team, congratulations. you are loser.