This board needs to take a breath

We lost 3 games within 2 possessions. Our most recent game almost took down an undefeated team on their home court, a home court that is trying to take over the longest active win streak currently at 2nd. 

Imo everyone who starts attacking people after a loss and everyone who posts “ballgame” 3 min into a game should be Metzed. 

Absolutly rediculus. Florida State is on a neutral court, and haven’t played a d like ours. I think it will be close as well. 

23 minutes ago, Glorydays2013 said:

We lost 3 games within 2 possessions. Our most recent game almost took down an undefeated team on their home court, a home court that is trying to take over the longest active win streak currently at 2nd. 

Imo everyone who starts attacking people after a loss and everyone who posts “ballgame” 3 min into a game should be Metzed. 

Absolutly rediculus. Florida State is on a neutral court, and haven’t played a d like ours. I think it will be close as well. 

Your new meds are working.

37 minutes ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Also, it's absolutely ridiculous that you can't spell absolutely ridiculous. You sure post a lot for a valued member of the Metz Club.

1 hour ago, Glorydays2013 said:

You’re absolutely right. This team/ season is light years ahead of anything we have had for a while. I am optimistic about the FSU game, but even if we lose, I still believe the Bills are dancing. 

You should be un-Metzed immediately.

SLU_Lax likes this

3 hours ago, Glorydays2013 said:

You know it's gone off the rails when you are the voice of reason. 

This is exactly right. This is all we can ask for as fans. Teams that can compete with the best in the country. Win or lose we are getting a vastly imporved product over the past few years. This loss stings but there is obvious positives to take away from this game.