2018 NCAA Tournament Thread

CBFan

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Loyola made me look like a guru to all the antisocial nerds I work with.

I like that this post makes it sound like accurately picking brackets is the opposite of being antisocial or being a nerd

47 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Loyola made me look like a guru to all the antisocial nerds I work with.

They’d probably think you’re the Hawking of college basketball if you showed them your 10,000 posts here then. 

3 hours ago, kshoe said:

Rise, your statement was fine. We had $90k just for the 3 teams getting in, and are up an additional $60k so far with nobody getting knocked out. Obviously not huge $ amounts.

The more intangible, but probably as important, aspect is that the A10 will continue to be in peoples mind and next year when we (or someone else) are on the bubble, they'll get the benefit of the doubt. And/or recruits will view the A10 as a good conference that plays in the NCAA. It keeps us relevant.

Do you get an additional credit for winning the First Four game? I thought a team could earn up to a max of 5 credits per tournament with no additional credits after making the Final Four. 

Davidson is shooting 29%, Aldridge and Grady 5-20

He was wide open and missed before the timeout and I agree they win if he is hitting shots