Jolly Leaving a Mistake?

He averaged 3.9 ppg in 16 mpg for a D2 school. And Crews thought he was worthy of a scholarship coming off back to back A10 championships. Good for his team though. Cool to get a chance to play for a winner.

In related news, I went to Scottrade for Illinois St vs Wichita St yesterday. Milik will fit perfectly on that team next year. Based on one 40 minute evaluation, their entire offense is try to take your guy one on one and throw up a bad shot. 

40 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

He averaged 3.9 ppg in 16 mpg for a D2 school. And Crews thought he was worthy of a scholarship coming off back to back A10 championships. Good for his team though. Cool to get a chance to play for a winner.

In related news, I went to Scottrade for Illinois St vs Wichita St yesterday. Milik will fit perfectly on that team next year. Based on one 40 minute evaluation, their entire offense is try to take your guy one on one and throw up a bad shot. 

I was also thinking how Milik would fit in with that team next year.  MY better find a commitment to defense that I have never seen from him. 

Evaluating the redbirds offense when they are facing WSU's defense is a little unfair though.  WSU is one of the top defensive teams in the country.

5 hours ago, slufan13 said:

Malik will also give them the added dimension of bowling over three players in the process.

21 hours ago, Franchise_08 said:

Just a joke...but congrats to Brett. Seems to be liked by his former teammates.

IMG_0753.JPG

Mods please ban this poster. Not only did he start a post about jolly, but he failed to thank the troops.