Welcome Fred Thatch Jr.!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, SLURadioBoy said:

I love seeing this...

When does he start playing for Webster Groves? Also in regards to the not having a center thing, in 2018 as of now we will have 6'8 Gordon, 6'7 French, 6'8 Foreman, 6'9 Welmer, 6'7 Jalen. I am almost positive Nuefield and Gillman will be gone. I would want another SG or SF personally.

5 minutes ago, Glorydays2013 said:

When does he start playing for Webster Groves? Also in regards to the not having a center thing, in 2018 as of now we will have 6'8 Gordon, 6'7 French, 6'8 Foreman, 6'9 Welmer, 6'7 Jalen. I am almost positive Nuefield and Gillman will be gone. I would want another SG or SF personally.

I believe he's eligible on 1/25. He sat out the Highland Shootiut.

15 minutes ago, Glorydays2013 said:

At this point, I think we could best use another ball handler.  A PG type who can shoot.  Would Watson fit that description or is he more of a pure scorer?  Even if JG plays the point as some of you think he was promised, we need another good player with PG skills.  I am assuming that Bishop will transfer out at the end of this year, if not, he could serve that back up to JG role the next two years

Just now, bauman said:

At this point, I think we could best use another ball handler.  A PG type who can shoot.  Would Watson fit that description or is he more of a pure scorer?  Even if JG plays the point as some of you think he was promised, we need another good player with PG skills.  I am assuming that Bishop will transfer out at the end of this year, if not, he could serve that back up to JG role the next two years

Graves?

1 hour ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Graves?

Thanks, how could I forget about him? 

Bigs the next year are Foreman, Welmer, French and Johnson.  2/3s are Moore, Goodwin, Roby, Bess and Henriquez.  1/2s are Goodwin, Graves and Bishop(?).  I think MN is clearly going to be gone and AG might also be, unless he wants that degree from SLU and is willing to be a deep-bench player.  That gives us 13 scholarships if JJ, ZM, JB and AG all stay.

The following year we would only lose AG and DR and we already have 2 replacements: CAG and FT.  I think we will need another 4/5 in that class.

MISTAKE-I listed Goodwin twice so that means one more schol. is available.

Edited by bauman
a mistake listing Goodwin twice-therefore one more sch to give.