GDT: Masonic Ritual

bonwich

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please coach resign today. Admit you are doing a poor job and resigning is what is best for the school and the players.

The Message, from someone in a place of authority, needs to be sent to Crews, not to the players in the doghouse.

You can't win in as high a league as the A10 playing all these guards, especially when 2 of them can't shoot.

You cant win in any league with a team this awful.

Given that SLU lost at home to Morehead State and Tennessee-Martin of the OVC and SIUC of the Missouri Valley, so noted.

It is shocking how far and how fast we have sunk since those days in Columbus. I was optimistic then. Crews has literally done the worst job possible. This recruiting is beyond the pale. The on court coaching is atrocious. The talent level we have in suits is bad, bad, bad. Remember when Biancardi and Moser were our recruiters?

I would love to have Biancardi make a return to SLU, especially with all the connections he has from being ESPN's recruiting director. Probably knows every kid on the top lists inside and out, as well as what they want in their college choice. That ship passed long ago though.

Pretty bizarre playing time distribution. Either these guys have quit on Crews or he has quit on them. I'd guess the former, and unfortunately I can't really blame them. What an abysmal season.

On a team full of guards, starting and playing a walk on guard significant minutes is an admission of failure as a recruiter and talent evaluator. This was probably the last winnable game on the schedule and it was a 13 point loss at home. Pathetic. Everyone involved with this team should be embarrassed at the level they allowed the program to fall. Pestello, May, Crews, Bronson, etc.

On a team full of guards, starting and playing a walk on guard significant minutes is an admission of failure as a recruiter and talent evaluator. This was probably the last winnable game on the schedule and it was a 13 point loss at home. Pathetic. Everyone involved with this team should be embarrassed at the level they allowed the program to fall. Pestello, May, Crews, Bronson, etc.

Did you really expect to win this game??? outside of the Wiz, I don't think anyone would have chalked this up as a win. Worst team in the A10 with no hope of the future....