Vandy GDT

Littlebill

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, okay. That doesn't mean they don't have a much better freshman class this season. Both teams had a lot of spots to fill, regardless of the seasons that preceded this one.

I'm not denying that this is a good recruiting class I've already stated in this thread the top 25class rating seems valid. I just want to point out to the chicken littles here that a team can have down years.

I'm not denying that this is a good recruiting class I've already stated in this thread the top 25class rating seems valid. I just want to point out to the chicken littles here that a team can have down years.

Sure, everyone has down years, but that really isn't the point. We both had huge roster gaps to fill and they did it with a much, much better class, including a few guys we were after.

They could've had another big down year but appear to be better. We could've sustained some degree of success in the wake of three straight Tournaments but will have to deal with a big down year. We got outrecruited in this class, plain and simple.

Sure, everyone has down years, but that really isn't the point. We both had huge roster gaps to fill and they did it with a much, much better class, including a few guys we were after.

They could've had another big down year but appear to be better. We could've sustained some degree of success in the wake of three straight Tournaments but will have to deal with a big down year. We got outrecruited in this class, plain and simple.

Right now it seems that way. The season isn't over and its early in the college tenure of these players.

Right now it seems that way. The season isn't over and its early in the college tenure of these players.

Agreed. Long way to go on both counts. But we've been outplayed by a lot of young teams this season. Vermont is a team loaded with freshmen - and that was missing a few key players - that took us to the wire.

Vandy under a good coach, Stallings in the focking Big East should have a better recruiting class than us.......

God the negative ninnies here are driving me crazy....