God has spoken; A-10 is screwed.

moytoy12

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to do some research on head to head, but the first comment on the article says it all:

"The 6 A10 teams in contention are 8-2 against the ACC. Sorry the ACC bubble teams are not better Coach K. It's about each team not about once mighty conference."

P.S. - Didn't research to see if those numbers are correct...too lazy

Bet J. Bilas agrees with his former coach. Sounds to me like Coach K thinks just about every ACC team should get a bid.

He's really pushing hard for Wake Forest. Does every coach have to bring up the A-10 this year? I guess that means Ms. McGlade is doing something right when the "big boys" can't shut up about it.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/10616782/mike-krzyzewski-coach-duke-blue-devils-believes-acc-bubble-teams-better

Coach K should listen to Pitino, who said he was not going to politic (of course, he said this after positing that Louisville should be a 1 seed).

Billikens hope you get a smooth ride to the 16.

Coach K is an idiot with bad hair coloring :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What would solve things is teams like duke and NC playing home and home series with the a-10. Then the almighty Duke and NC and Syracuse (who when undefeated 20 plus wins had no triad game OOC or something like that)

If they would play a Wichita or SLU then they really could compare.....

What would solve things is teams like duke and NC playing home and home series with the a-10. Then the almighty Duke and NC and Syracuse (who when undefeated 20 plus wins had no triad game OOC or something like that)

Exactly. Don't refuse to play the A-10, the MWC or even the MVC and then b*tch about our bubble teams as compared to yours.

Sounds like when the mighty acc did dare to play the NCAA caliber a-10 teams they went 2-6 against them.

Well, then don't listen to the best coach in the NCAA, overseeing the most successful program in D-1 the last 20+ years.

Hey, also, while you are at it, then, bet some money on the A-10 teams, when the NCAA's start. See how that goes.

Well, then don't listen to the best coach in the NCAA, overseeing the most successful program in D-1 the last 20+ years.

Hey, also, while you are at it, then, bet some money on the A-10 teams, when the NCAA's start. See how that goes.

I'm not listening to Coach K on this one. It's funny to see him whining like Shaka though. What a baby. I'll bet you a cold beer right now that the A-10 collects more total wins in the tourney this year than the ACC.

I remember your prior tourney predictions and how well those turned out. I'll stick to my non-Vegas, non-reality way of making picks.

As if the best coaches don't make the same nakedly self-serving, factually challenged comments for public consumption that all the rest do? El Oh El. This proves they absolutely do.

Gottleib, Kellog and Seth Davis all called out coach K for his comments about the A-10 and pointed out that VCU beat Virginia at home. Love it.

Damn facts getting in the way of a Coach K rant.

He's a great coach, and I don't think people are doubting his abilities there. They're criticizing the statement that denigrates the conference that our school is a member of.

Damn facts getting in the way of a Coach K rant.

He's a great coach, and I don't think people are doubting his abilities there. They're criticizing the statement that denigrates the conference that our school is a member of.

According to some, it's not ok to put down the conference we might go to (NBE), but it's ok for Coach K to put down the conference we're currently in.

He may be a great coach, but he is a complete tool for those comments and he knows it, he even set so at the beginning of his comments. Just because someone excels in a particular area definitely does not make them omnipotent.