Proud of the Blue & White...

Schasz

WOW!!! I have never been more proud of a Bills team than I am this group. Two straight outright A-10 Championships to go along with the longest winning streak in school history and only one stinking loss on the road. This team showed how tough they are after let's face it some had completely written them off. Today they won the championship at a very hostile place and beat a very good UMass team by playing our game. We now get to rest up and hopefully have some of our bumps and bruises heal up for the A-10 Tourney. Heck I still would not be surprised to see us still in the Top 25. The most important part of this very good season is upon us. Let's Go Bills!!!

Oh, I think we drop to only about 20-22. Those 3 losses (2 at home) do stick out like a sore thumb, but we beat a solid UMass team on the road, so maybe we get some love. But the big thing is we get about 6 days to heal up going into Spikestown, NYC.

WOW!!! I have never been more proud of a Bills team than I am this group. Two straight outright A-10 Championships to go along with the longest winning streak in school history and only one stinking loss on the road. This team showed how tough they are after let's face it some had completely written them off. Today they won the championship at a very hostile place and beat a very good UMass team by playing our game. We now get to rest up and hopefully have some of our bumps and bruises heal up for the A-10 Tourney. Heck I still would not be surprised to see us still in the Top 25. The most important part of this very good season is upon us. Let's Go Bills!!!

This win today keeps us about where we are now in he polls.

I like the brackets .................... the Bonnies, La Salle, Dayton, St. Joe's on our side, all of whom we have beat. VCU, Umass, GeeDubya on the other. Let those three maul each other to get to the final. Of course, we have to take care of business.

Yeah, a ton of top 25 teams lost this week, and Texas lost who was just outside. Your record is still decent with only 5 losses, and beating UMass on the road is strong. They won't count the VCU loss on the road that hard, because nobody beats us at home. Dayton is solid. You really only have 1 bad loss.

It's going to be funny because I bet on championship Sunday, you guys will be ranked 22, and VCU will be ranked 23.

So, what does it take in the A10 Tourney for SLU to come out with a 4 seed? Just get to finals or must SLU win it?

According to rpiforecast.com our projected RPI is 13 if we were to lose in the semi's. So I would imagine getting to the finals would get us a 4. But who really knows

The year before when we got stuck in an 8-9 game with a RPI of 17 sticks out.

Or an RPI of 31, but hey, you can keep making ###### up if you'd prefer. The good news is your wrong and the committee isn't going to stick it to us because we're in a non-football league.

Didn't necessarily want to start a new thread for this, but the Billiken Athletics Twitter feed will have updates on the guys' trip to West Point (and maybe the rest of the week's events too).

Follow @SaintLouisMBB for updates from their visit to West Point today #RiseOfTheBillikens

Or an RPI of 31, but hey, you can keep making ###### up if you'd prefer. The good news is your wrong and the committee isn't going to stick it to us because we're in a non-football league.

For someone who's pretty knowledgeable, you can be quite a dick.

It was Pomeroy that had Memphis and SLU better than their seed.

For someone who's pretty knowledgeable, you can be quite a dick.

It was Pomeroy that had Memphis and SLU better than their seed.

I realize, my apologies.

Pomeroy had us ranked higher than most, if I recall correctly. In reality I think his ranking was closer to correct.