GDT: The Billikens are Coming! The Billikens are Coming!

slu72

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a huge boost to the guys' confidence heading into post season. I thought this was going to be our toughest game of the year since the schedule came out. Lived up to my expectations.

Just watched the replay on CBS of the last possession and celebration afterwards. The most positive emotion I've seen from the team, coaches etc since beating Memphis two years ago. What an awesome win.

Just watched the replay on CBS of the last possession and celebration afterwards. The most positive emotion I've seen from the team, coaches etc since beating Memphis two years ago. What an awesome win.

That was great to see! Great for psychological momentum.

Most hostile environment we'll play in for the rest of the year. Taking a step back from this recent 3-game skid, I think we can all safely say that 10-1 on the road and another conference championship is an incredibly successful season. It's been a season-long feeling-out process, but hopefully we're healthy and good to go for the rest of March. DE looked like himself again, MM hit some big shots and ran the point with poise, and JJ was freaking JJ. Shots will fall, hopefully, so let's stick with the positives of our offense running more smoothly (for stretches, at least), our defense finally being SLU defense again (mostly), and our rebounding not giving up TOO many second-chance points.

Onward and upward!

Crews just said that was the most excited he's ever seen this team. I totally agree.