Bobby Knight Shout Out To SLU on Mike & Mike

Bobby Knight on to talk about WSU and how they stack up to other unbeatens. Bobby Knight doesn't really answer and talks about teams he's seen that are really good says UNM, VCU and SLU.

I feel like the IU Mafia is good for SLU. They're out there pumping us up.

first; shout out to the IU mafia...

2nd: as I said in other thread: if Wichita runs the table they would be the first 40-0 team in college basketball history. Any team can lose at this point: but I'm not clear that there is a truly dominant team this year (usually there are about 3-4 at this point that look scary good).

So who looks "scary-good" this year -- other than Wichita, which is not really scary good but they are really really good at times?? I'd really like to know, cuz I aint seeing it...

True, these last few weeks have really shaken things up. l'm not sure what team will be that consensus pick to reach the Finals.

Maybe UF right now coming on strong.

True, these last few weeks have really shaken things up. l'm not sure what team will be that consensus pick to reach the Finals.

Maybe UF right now coming on strong.

I guess if I had to pick one right now, Florida would likely be it, but they're beating up on a very mediocre SEC, so I'm somewhat skeptical.

I could see a team seeded lower than 4 winning it this year.

I guess if I had to pick one right now, Florida would likely be it, but they're beating up on a very mediocre SEC, so I'm somewhat skeptical.

I could see a team seeded lower than 4 winning it this year.

That means SLU :)

first; shout out to the IU mafia...

2nd: as I said in other thread: if Wichita runs the table they would be the first 40-0 team in college basketball history. Any team can lose at this point: but I'm not clear that there is a truly dominant team this year (usually there are about 3-4 at this point that look scary good).

So who looks "scary-good" this year -- other than Wichita, which is not really scary good but they are really really good at times?? I'd really like to know, cuz I aint seeing it...

I have Ariz as the best team now....teams tend to clump in the top 25....but Zona is by themselves right now.

And they play crazy defense. If they go cold shooting their D will keep them in it.

If Flordia and The Bills played it could be a race to 40 to determine the winner.

Would be one hell of a game to watch. Good defense>>good offense. I'd rather watch fundamentally sound basketball any day.

According VegasInsider (which I can't access from work and reason why no direct link), Florida is the favorite.

UF - 5/1

KU - 7/1

MSU - 8/1

Syracuse - 10/1

Duke - 10/1

Arizona - 10/1

Louisville - 10/1

Wichita St - 12/1

Not sure where SLU falls. Maybe someone with a less restrictive firewall can access.

http://www.ibtimes.com/college-basketball-betting-odds-duke-florida-syracuse-kansas-wichita-states-chances-winning-ncaa

Spread on a neutral court for Wichita St and Iowa? Could easily be a 1 vs 8 matchup in the 2nd game of the tourney.

Iowa by 3 1/2 over Wich St......Most would consider a Hawkeye (AP# 24) win over WSU (AP#2) an upset...not me....If I were a Shocker I would be hoping for a different matchup.