GDT: Beat Gimmick Round Two

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Compared to sneaking by 2 at your place.

We are going to whoop you in Brooklyn too.Be

Yes, this was a beautiful smackdown. SLU was never in the game even for a minute. We're gonna be the 4 seed. Hey BigMouth, Billiken05, and Sluggo (we all know who you are,..get some more Creatine for Brooklyn). Jett and Loe handled. Time to sleep well. 2 seed almost locked . Seeya in the final. Lord help you on your way to your 8 seed. Blo me and Swifty and Natty.

I've been saving my savory limited post all day long for this. Too bad we didn't shoot well. It woulda been 20 plus against that bunch of lame dudes you put on the court.

Heh, just keeping it close was a victory, while we dribbled the clock out. :blink:

The only good news is a lot of ranked teams are going down. We'll be dropping about 9 spots. Duquense game was a friggin killer.

I can't see us staying ranked this week, but there's a lot of carnage in the polls.

Coach Crews, you have your agenda. Get it right for SVU.

Great Hack it defense. Streetball at it's best. If game was called proper five VCWhoers would have been on the bench. A10 needs to step down on their refs.

What a coward you are.

Yeah the refs murdered you on the boards, gave you butterfingers, and caused you to score 56 points.

And the foul calls were 18-16. Compared to like + 10 at your place.

Definition of a loser.

Bunch of geniuses just hovering around this board for weeks. They've been spanked so many times they just couldn't wait.

Last I checked SLU still #1 in the A10 and ranked.

You've skated by with a weak weak schedule and your first time on our floor you get beat like a drum.

Can't wait to shut you guys up for good in Brooklyn.

And next year, you'll be total dog sh.it

This year's over? Wow, did I miss something?