GDT: Garge Warshington

Pistol

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are begging for a Loss with the poor FT...60% just asks the opponent to beat you. Let's start knocking down the throws. But yes I will take the win. I guess we were prepared for GW to come out in the zone in the 2nd half. I was thinking we would be fine running our offense against their man to man but early on in the 2nd half it did not work out that way.

Was anyone else never worried? Even when they tied it there was never a doubt in my mind that we'd win this game

When GW went man to man D I looked for Jordair to take the game over and it never happened. He even missed two baskets at the rim in the last couple minutes. Sure was a closer game than it should have been but a win none the less so I am happy.

Back from the game. I guess we just have to do it the hard way. Build a lead, piss it away. Rinse, repeat. Hang on and win.

The free throw shooting, if not fixed, is gonna bite us in the ass at some point.

I wish we could get into a league with competent officials. I believe all three of those clowns have worked games here this year and it's always a fustercluck.

Too funny...good for Coach Crews calling BM out. He probably gets tired too about Every BM column starting out with mention of Coach Majerus. Cannot say enough about Coach Majerus and what he meant to our program but it is time to give Coach Crews his props for his contributions to this great run of the 2013-14 Bills team.

Evans needs to adjust his game. Our conference mates know how to rattle him. He's had several conference games now where he was a non factor.

Glaze really stepped up. Focused energy. Only a couple mistakes, like throwing the ball away. I noticed when we were just getting hammered on the boards in the 2nd half Glaze just happened to be in the defensive rotation and had to close out on his man on the perimeter. If he's in there around the basket i doubt those O boards would have happened by GW.

I won a games used net in the first half.

Favorite plays - The Loe dunk sequence to finish the first half, nice pass from Grandy off the loose ball.

Another where Jett no looked to Evans, who no looked to Loe.

McCall had several. On one his man had isoed him (ridiculous to even try) got McCall down on the block but couldn't get around him, finally turns puts up a shot and McCall stuffs him. That player tried 6 moves and McCall had an answer for them all. McCall had a little 2nd half stretch where he took over, finishing a great drive and then a mid air flying pump fake and dish to Glaze.

I loved that Crawford drive in the first half.

Textbook Barnett in the 2nd half, hits a huge 3 in the corner, gets everybody pumped up. Comes down a posssession later, same spot airball 5 feet over the basket, bailed out on it by a foul on Evans.

Extremely rare to start the 2nd half where we were just jacking up shots. It really wasn't that long just 4 or 5 possessions but is by far the longest stretch we've had like that this season.

Great to see the Billikens basketball alumni at halftime, Jorge Wallace and Kevin Footes appear to have received early paroles. AB was back in town.

2nd largest crowd in Chaifetz history.