Polls - 2.17.14

moytoy12

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SDSU loses at Wyoming and drops one spot. I'm sure if we lost on the road at an A-10 team comparable to Wyoming, we'd drop more than one spot. Other than that, mostly blue bloods and WSU as the other 9 teams in the top 10 and don't really expect to jump over them (or for them to fall that much when they lose).

Wyoming (RPI 83) is not a good team. How could that be considered a "good" road loss for San Diego State?

In any event, how about those Top 10 Saint Louis U. Billikens!

Pretty much any road loss to a top 100 team is going to be seen as a 'good loss'. It definitely won't be considered as a bad loss, especially considering that it is within the conference. Still, I would have figured for them to drop a little more.

Damn you and your fairness, bizzleboy. Where were you Saturday?

Couldn't get into Fieldhouse before the game. It was CRAZY. Ended up getting margaritas at the Mexican place next to Pappy's and then had to rush home after the game because I made the mistake of also eating at the Mexican place. ;)

Couldn't get into Fieldhouse before the game. It was CRAZY. Ended up getting margaritas at the Mexican place next to Pappy's and then had to rush home after the game because I made the mistake of also eating at the Mexican place. ;)

Let's not make the same mistake this saturday.

Pretty much any road loss to a top 100 team is going to be seen as a 'good loss'. It definitely won't be considered as a bad loss, especially considering that it is within the conference. Still, I would have figured for them to drop a little more.

Additionally, travel to some of the road destinations in the MWC is flat-out brutal. SLU fans whine about the A10 but we're flying nonstop to major cities. To get to places like Laramie - that's a lot of work.

Top 10, though. Wow.

To be fair, Arizona probably didn't deserve to lose that most recent one.

They at least deserved a pair of technical free throws and a desperation in-bounds play. Would that have been enough? Probably not, but still.