Polls - 2.17.14

moytoy12

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Making the goddam Top 10 is huge for us, a whole new world, a true milestone!

It is SO important, the whole USA hoops community, media, fans, recruits, et al will really take notice of the AP & USA Polls both putting us at # 10.

Good job, SLU players and coaches, exemplary, keep it up!

Making the goddam Top 10 is huge for us, a whole new world, a true milestone!

It is SO important, the whole USA hoops community, media, fans, recruits, et al will really take notice of the AP & USA Polls both putting us at # 10.

Good job, SLU players and coaches, exemplary, keep it up!

Agreed. To me, the jump from 12 to 10 is more important than the jump from 10 to 5.

I will absolutely bawl like a baby when we cut down the nets this year. Billiken nation this team is special, and this is one fine day to be a part of it. Embrace it. I know Lil' Josh and RM are up there sharing a double shake and smiling like Cheshire cats!

I was not a Jim Crews fan-However, I would not doubt any judgement made by Majerus regarding basketball.

Could Jim Crews be considered for COY two years running? Guys who chose Butler or Notre Dame in the past few years made a real mistake not

coming to Saint Louis, If Justin Tatum is smart he will see his name in the post at least twice a week for every season he plays college ball. Can you

imagine having CC as your personal coach?