MB73

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This super duper epic monster 10* lock of the decade is based on the following:

- Seattle played a tougher schedule

- Denver has some injuries (including a LT who played in 2 games this year, and a 35 year old CB who played in 5 games)

- Seattle's unstoppable pass rush (tied for 8th in the league in sacks) will pound Peyton Manning (lowest sack rate in the league this season by a wide margin, 2nd lowest sack rate in NFL history) into the turf

- It will be cold (not really)

Seattle very well might win, but this is not exactly super secret ground breaking data you're using to break Vegas.

- Denver has some injuries (including a LT who played in 2 games this year, and a 35 year old CB who played in 5 games)

- Seattle's unstoppable pass rush (tied for 8th in the league in sacks) will pound Peyton Manning (lowest sack rate in the league this season by a wide margin, 2nd lowest sack rate in NFL history) into the turf

Seattle very well might win, but this is not exactly super secret ground breaking data you're using to break Vegas.

Agreed. Analysis riddled with holes. Go Broncos.

Box- Pay up after the game.

He thinks the Seahawks have a better coaching staff too. I think that is foolish.

You didn't read my entire post, just cherry picked, and made mistakes on the few points you attempted to make. You should run for Congress.

66% of the money is on Denver.

And I am not talking about Champ Bailey, I am talking about Harris, Denver's key CB. And star LB Von Miller is out, and a DL, and another CB, and yes Clady at LT all year. Seattle has every person they want except for one CB out for PED suspension.

There is so much more, though you couldn't even understand the info I first presented.

Denver was SO lucky, played two weak playoff teams, first game SD RB Matthews couldn't play against them in the playoffs, tried but only carried 5-6 times. Manning only had 230 yards at home against SD. Again, NE was missing 7 starters, including 5 All Pro performers.

Seattle will run on Denver, 2nd half alone they will get 125-150 yards as they wear the weak unit down, Seattle ran on some great "D"'s this year. Hell, they ran on Frisco!

Seattle played several teams with solid, even great "D"'s, like SF twice, Carolina, NO, AZ twice, others. Denver played mostly patsies, the best "D" they played against was KC twice, who turned out not to be so hot.

Artificial turf is very significant for this game, Seattle's speed rush will bother Manning, hurry him, deflections, INT's, Denver linemen are used to their slow natural turf at home and at SD and KC and Oakland, etc.

Weather is better than expected, but still chilly and there will be 10-15 mph winds so Manning cannot throw long touch passes, the ball will drift a yard, so superior DB's will be able to still crowd the line. The better weather will help Seattle "O", too, so Wilson, though overrated, who was 7th in QB rating (Manning # 2) will be able to throw a bit better than if it was frigid.

• Superior "D"
  • Superior running game
  • Superior strength of schedule
  • Much healthier
  • On their preferred playing surface
  • Getting points

Always a winning formula.

Still, 10*, Seattle by 21.

Hmm.....I didn't open this thread....didn't realize there was a point spread in here.

So let me understand ....if I take Denver ....you will give me 21 points because it is the 10 star lock of the decade.

If that's it ....I will take that bet....

If you agree....I will make you an offer you can't refuse.

Hmm.....I didn't open this thread....didn't realize there was a point spread in here.

So let me understand ....if I take Denver ....you will give me 21 points because it is the 10 star lock of the decade.

If that's it ....I will take that bet....

If you agree....I will make you an offer you can't refuse.

down 21 with extra point to come..hope you didn't bet