Manning and Crawford

Fansince59

Crawford looked great in the limited minutes he got. Not sure how much you can read into that, but its certainly better than nothing.

He single-handedly raised our 3 point shooting percentage from 11 to 16%

Manning didn't have good matchups tonight. Not his game. He blocked a couple shots and made one after bobbling the ball over and over. He'll have clunkers but I think we'll see him a couple big games before the season is over. He has the skill.

I don't think Crawford is going to be a star but he has a nose for the ball like Meyer and Lisch did. Looked way more comfortable. Quick release on his shot. If he can get it together defensively he'll be a solid player.

Crawford knows what he is doing. Hits a three with his first shot. Next time defense closes on him at the 3 point line so he takes to the basket and scores again.

Haven't seen alot of that from first year players at SLU.

Manning didn't have good matchups tonight. Not his game. He blocked a couple shots and made one after bobbling the ball over and over. He'll have clunkers but I think we'll see him a couple big games before the season is over. He has the skill.

I don't think Crawford is going to be a star but he has a nose for the ball like Meyer and Lisch did. Looked way more comfortable. Quick release on his shot. If he can get it together defensively he'll be a solid player.

perhaps not but a possibility.....would like to see him do the same against more meaningful competition.

With that notion I guess RA (Finalist for Mr. Basketball 2012 New York)and AY (Co Mr. Basketball 2011 New York) will have swagger too. Will be interesting to see how he develops as comp gets better.