Help

Changing your screen name is not difficult. However, keep in mind that your login name will remain the same (even though I changed my screen name to Absurd_Bills_fan, when I log in, I have to put in "thicks").

1. At the top of any page on the board, find your screen name and click on it.

2. Click on "Edit my profile."

3. Under "Profile Settings" in the left column, click on "Display Name."

4. Input what you want your new/changed display name to be and your password and then click "Save Changes."

Just wondering, seen you have Spanish Fort, AL as location. SO since it`s Alabama, where do you side, for football, Alabama or Auburn ? Say something like WArBilliken or RollBilliken. Just a thought

Just wondering, seen you have Spanish Fort, AL as location. SO since it`s Alabama, where do you side, for football, Alabama or Auburn ? Say something like WArBilliken or RollBilliken. Just a thought

Roll Tide...my daughter will be attending Alabama this Fall.

No...That guy is a fool, I hope he is punished aptly. Guys like that give Alabama the redneck reputation it has. Well that and the national news' ability to always find the people without any teeth when anything big happens down here.

Spanish Fort, know it well. When I was working on the Gulf Coast I lived in Ocean Springs, MS. Used to take the wife shopping in Spanish Fort. Get off 10 where the Sams is and that large mall on the other side of the interstate. Then when crossing back into Mobile on the causeway stop at Felix. Outstanding seafood! All up and down the causeway they have some excellent sea food restaurants.

No...That guy is a fool, I hope he is punished aptly. Guys like that give Alabama the redneck reputation it has. Well that and the national news' ability to always find the people without any teeth when anything big happens down here.

I know, I'm just messing with you. My parents are up in Smith Station (near Phenix City) and we're all huge Auburn fans.

Spanish Fort, know it well. When I was working on the Gulf Coast I lived in Ocean Springs, MS. Used to take the wife shopping in Spanish Fort. Get off 10 where the Sams is and that large mall on the other side of the interstate. Then when crossing back into Mobile on the causeway stop at Felix. Outstanding seafood! All up and down the causeway they have some excellent sea food restaurants.

That is the Eastern Shore Center, I know it well as my temporary housing (Knights Inn) is nearby. You are correct, great food all up and down the causeway.

It's a great rivalry. I grew up in Dallas, in my opinion this one is more intense that Texas/OU.

I didn't know you grew up in Dallas. Where did you live and what years. I was in S. Oak Cliff from about 67 to 70, then Garland (though I went to Richardson Schools) from 70 through 74, then to Simi Valley Ca for a few years and back to Arlington for my Sr year of HS 78 until I went in the USAF at the end of 82

Changing your screen name is not difficult. However, keep in mind that your login name will remain the same (even though I changed my screen name to Absurd_Bills_fan, when I log in, I have to put in "thicks").

1. At the top of any page on the board, find your screen name and click on it.

2. Click on "Edit my profile."

3. Under "Profile Settings" in the left column, click on "Display Name."

4. Input what you want your new/changed display name to be and your password and then click "Save Changes."

This is interesting - I'm on my 3rd screen name, and all 3 have been my log-in name. I don't remember how I did it, but maybe the program has changed to track urls

of trolls. I didn't create a new profile - I just changed my name.

This is interesting - I'm on my 3rd screen name, and all 3 have been my log-in name. I don't remember how I did it, but maybe the program has changed to track urls

What with software changes and upgrades, little is the same as it was.

-Unca, is it time for a new name?

I didn't know you grew up in Dallas. Where did you live and what years. I was in S. Oak Cliff from about 67 to 70, then Garland (though I went to Richardson Schools) from 70 through 74, then to Simi Valley Ca for a few years and back to Arlington for my Sr year of HS 78 until I went in the USAF at the end of 82

Yep, went to St. Rita as a youngster and would have gone to Jesuit had we not moved overseas in '78. Spent time on and off my entire life in Dallas. If you know where Jesuit is I grew up just behind the football stadium. If you don't know where Jesuit is, I grew up right near forest Lane and Inwood Rd.

Dallas Is a great city, most of my family is still there.

Do you ever get back?

Edited by BigMacSLU88

Yep, went to St. Rita as a youngster and would have gone to Jesuit had we not moved overseas in '78. Spent time on and off my entire life in Dallas. If you know where Jesuit is I grew up just behind the football stadium. If you don't know where Jesuit is, I grew up right near forest Lane and Inwood Rd.

Dallas Is a great city, most of my family is still there.

Do you ever get back?

From 4th through mid 8th we lived in Garland off Walnut and Jupiter. Graduated HS from Arlington Lamar

I don't get back as often as I'd like. My Mom and little brother are both still there but in the Ft. Worth area (Hulen and 20) He owns a couple of Palio's Pizza's one in Ft. Worth off Bryant Irvin and 20 and the other in Mansfield. So generally I'm in Ft. Worth instead of Dallas