New Mexico State: Scouting

Pistol

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's some fuel for our fire: two NMSU football players are Tweeting trash talk to Mitchell, Ellis, and Evans. Some examples:

Yosh@Yosh__63

@KMitch23 hey are you tryin to hop on the SLU 'train' if ya know what I'm sayin..? You me and @codyellis24 can do some damage

Yosh@Yosh__63

@codyellis24 @passwaters_78 my bad I was just graced with you're ugly ass face today. Enjoy the tourney from the tv as of Friday

Then there's the treasure trove that is Matthew Passwaters, @passwaters_78. Looks like he has about 100 SLU-related Tweets already, such as:

Matthew Passwaters@Passwaters_78

.@jjett5 you look like a fat Britney Griner

Hey @codyellis24, enjoy Nor Cal. It sucks, just like you. #NMStateBasketball (This was the first one; yes, they started it.)

.@SaintLouisMBB your fans suck.

Hey @DwayneEvans21, you weren't even the best athlete at your high school #MarkHilgers

Wow. I don't agree with Cody even justifying them with a response, but he's handling it with class.

I would hope that New Mexico State would take issue with their players tweeting things like that. Jesus what a bunch of blithering idiots.

When you let Texas State drop 66 points on you, you clearly don't have any pride or self respect.

Wow. I don't agree with Cody even justifying them with a response, but he's handling it with class.

I would hope that New Mexico State would take issue with their players tweeting things like that. Jesus what a bunch of blithering idiots.

When you let Texas State drop 66 points on you, you clearly don't have any pride or self respect.

120th in points allowed (39.4/game). I think there are 120 teams at the BCS level.

I think Passwaters may have graduated. Not on the roster and Twitter account says he's a HS coach and bouncer.

Edit: Yeah, his eligibility wore out a few years ago. Bio says he was a communications major. Doesn't appear to have gotten any minutes until senior year and was never a factor.

I think Passwaters may have graduated. Not on the roster and Twitter account says he's a HS coach and bouncer.

Edit: Yeah, his eligibility wore out a few years ago. Bio says he was a communications major. Doesn't appear to have gotten any minutes until senior year and was never a factor.

He is a spectacular communicator.

Las Cruces NM is a terrible town. I used to live in El Paso and there is not much good about that town. I think Billy the Kid was once held in a jail overnight there about the only thing of note to happen ever.