Femi John

ACE

I hope Femi John gets some nice recognition on Senior Day. Here is an article from a couple years ago...

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/college/slu/femi-john-still-has-a-role-with-billikens/article_880fa829-9e08-5196-8bc8-f5608e0c5c24.html

It's neat the way Majerus really made a point to keep him a part of the team. He seems like a good kid and solid student. This would have been his 5th year senior season. I'm sure it has to be hard for him to not be able to get out on the court. Some people may have forgotten that he started 9 games during an injury-shortened freshman season. He would have fit in very well on this team. Having another strong, athletic player who loves to play defense - wow! Can you imagine Jordair and Femi on the court at the same time? I suspect Femi would have been able to give a guy like Wyatt fits. Plus, he would have given us what some people desire so badly, a local player. Best of luck to Femi.

I hope Femi John gets some nice recognition on Senior Day. Here is an article from a couple years ago...

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/college/slu/femi-john-still-has-a-role-with-billikens/article_880fa829-9e08-5196-8bc8-f5608e0c5c24.html

It's neat the way Majerus really made a point to keep him a part of the team. He seems like a good kid and solid student. This would have been his 5th year senior season. I'm sure it has to be hard for him to not be able to get out on the court. Some people may have forgotten that he started 9 games during an injury-shortened freshman season. He would have fit in very well on this team. Having another strong, athletic player who loves to play defense - wow! Can you imagine Jordair and Femi on the court at the same time? I suspect Femi would have been able to give a guy like Wyatt fits. Plus, he would have given us what some people desire so badly, a local player. Best of luck to Femi.

I was assuming that the game Saturday would start at 1:00, but a check of the schedule shows a 12:30 starting time. Can anyone confirm that the actual tipoff will occur at 12:30? And will the Seniors be honored before the game or afterwards? For most of the past 30 years, Seniors were honored before the game, and then RM changed it to be after the game.

I hope we can find out for sure and spread the word so a full house is in their seats to thank Kwam, Cody and Cory (and Femi too). Each of them had quite a rollercoaster ride in their college hoops career, and deserve to receive a resounding thak you from the fans.

I was assuming that the game Saturday would start at 1:00, but a check of the schedule shows a 12:30 starting time. Can anyone confirm that the actual tipoff will occur at 12:30? And will the Seniors be honored before the game or afterwards? For most of the past 30 years, Seniors were honored before the game, and then RM changed it to be after the game.

I hope we can find out for sure and spread the word so a full house is in their seats to thank Kwam, Cody and Cory (and Femi too). Each of them had quite a rollercoaster ride in their college hoops career, and deserve to receive a resounding thak you from the fans.

This senior class has went through more than just about anybody. What a fine group of young men. Injuries, suspensions, whatever. Kwamain Mitchell, Cody Ellis, and Femi John deserve a great send-off for what they've meant to this team. Free admission to anyone who dyes their hair blue?

I hope they do it like last year - that was one of the most memorable nights in my Billiken fandom. The videos were great, the kids got to speak on the microphone. We went out and won the game and it turned into a big post-game celebration. You can take your time afterwards. Let's do the same on Saturday and hopefully this time we will be celebrating a conference championship.

I hope they do it like last year - that was one of the most memorable nights in my Billiken fandom. The videos were great, the kids got to speak on the microphone. We went out and won the game and it turned into a big post-game celebration. You can take your time afterwards. Let's do the same on Saturday and hopefully this time we will be celebrating a conference championship.
I think Cody on the mike would be awesome.

This senior class has went through more than just about anybody. What a fine group of young men. Injuries, suspensions, whatever. Kwamain Mitchell, Cody Ellis, and Femi John deserve a great send-off for what they've meant to this team. Free admission to anyone who dyes their hair blue?

MAAAAAANG DAT DOO CORY HE GONE TOO. YOU DONE UP WENT AND FORGOT DAT MAN.

I totally agree. And we can't forget Cory. He's had his moments too.

at one time femi was trying get a degree in nursing. does anyone know if he continued down that path or did he switch majors at some point?

at one time femi was trying get a degree in nursing. does anyone know if he continued down that path or did he switch majors at some point?

I ran into Janet Oberle and Chris May at Pickleman's the other day, and she said he was graduating from the Nursing school.

I have failed.

What is the penance?

13 squat thrusts, nude, each time dipping your junk into a casserole dish full of mayonnaise and dog hair.

that's off the top of my head, if you can come up with something involving self-mastication and a lubed up fungo bat, that will suffice as well.

yay for femi!

I ran into Janet Oberle and Chris May at Pickleman's the other day, and she said he was graduating from the Nursing school.

fantastic. that is an awesome accomplishment. any slu medical related major is legit and not a walk in the park. good for femi!

Speaking of medical majors, how's Paul Eckerle doing?

Well. Still in medical school and he's got a long way to go but someone with his smarts and work ethic is going to be just fine.

Confirmed its going to be after the game and similar to last year's presentation. Don't want to distract the players from the importance of the game.

Confirmed its going to be after the game and similar to last year's presentation. Don't want to distract the players from the importance of the game.

Good. Very, very disappointed I am going to miss this game.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="For-DaLove" data-cid="349111" data-time="1362433178"><p>

Speaking of Femi, he got engaged a few weeks ago, so congrats to him on that!</p></blockquote>

Maybe he isnt as smart as I thought.