Top 10 Plays-Saturday Night

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="moytoy12" data-cid="348752" data-time="1362326074"><p>

I've watched that about 15 times in a row. Wasn't it one of the Fox Sports Midwest guys that said earlier this year that JJ was not that athletic?</p></blockquote>

Plus, he was supposed to of transferred a couple years ago :)

I identified him as a possible candidate for transfer. Me. I. Right here. Hand raised. I was wrong.

And glad for it.

Next question there please, kshoe? No more questions? Good. I have one ---- WTF does a transfer statement have to do with putting a block into the fourth row? Or are you tying it into the Fox Sports "lack of athletic talent" comment?

I've watched that about 15 times in a row. Wasn't it one of the Fox Sports Midwest guys that said earlier this year that JJ was not that athletic?

Plus, he was supposed to of transferred a couple years ago :)

Yeah, but Taj Mahal 79 never told us where he was going. That's got to rate right up there with Mo Jeffers dunk a few years back as an all time Billiken ESPN hilite.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Taj79" data-cid="348758" data-time="1362327404"><p>

I identified him as a possible candidate for transfer. Me. I. Right here. Hand raised. I was wrong. <br />

<br />

And glad for it.<br />

<br />

Next question there please, kshoe? No more questions? Good. I have one ---- WTF does a transfer statement have to do with putting a block into the fourth row? Or are you tying it into the Fox Sports "lack of athletic talent" comment? </p></blockquote>

Since I replied to the post about unathletic I would have assumed you knew it was tied to that comment.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Taj79" data-cid="348761" data-time="1362327540"><p>

By the way, I have a new candidate for transfer. Wanna guess who?</p></blockquote>

So basically every under class man that doesn't play more than 15 minutes per game will always be a transfer candidate in your mind.

Just stop.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Taj79" data-cid="348761" data-time="1362327540"><p>

By the way, I have a new candidate for transfer. Wanna guess who?</p></blockquote>

So basically every under class man that doesn't play more than 15 minutes per game will always be a transfer candidate in your mind.

Just stop.

McBroom is going to do the rare double transfer.

Remekun...? No, wait, Ellis?

Remekun...? No, wait, Ellis?

Did Crews play all four years at IU?

Crews was listed as a player at Indiana from 1972 to 1976. He was then assistant there from 1977 to 1985. So I'm going with yes --- he was not a JUCO.

I figured you saw that he had one unused year of eligibility so he was the one who was likely to transfer.