#InvadeHinkle

Also - if we win - you all have to rush the court. We are actually 1.5 point dogs tonight.

This may be challenging. The visitors' section there is typically the "upper deck" on the west end of the arena. It's a single-tier arena for the most part, but there is a walkway between the 100s and 200s, or whatever the section numbers are. It'd take at least a few minutes for people to get down there, by which point the team would be in the locker room.

However, in a quirk of Hinkle Fieldhouse, there is no tunnel from the floor to the locker rooms. The teams actually have to walk through a part of the narrow concourse to get to the locker rooms, so the ushers have to block the ramps to let them pass through without fans in the way. I've seen this make for an uncomfortable postgame confrontation after a close game. But if we win a close one, SLU fans can make their way down the ramp and cheer the guys on as they walk by.

#InvadeHinkle

Pistol all I read is excuse, excuse, excuse. We need solutions. Rush the court. Sure the first few may get tazed or tackled, but you have to crack a few eggs to make an omelet.

Tell you what- I'll let 05 go first.