Took a trip over to Tigerboard.com

brianstl

I'm in the mood to troll Tigerboards for awhile. F them.

1. That board is impossible to read.

2. So is their "English"

3. They're claiming we don't want a home and home-only in STL-where are they getting this? The sense of superiority is beyond me.

1. Yeah, you're right.

2. I guess the Correctional Center didn't cover English as a First Language.

3. I have never heard that SLU wouldn't go to Columbia to whoop the Tigers.

rickma always said they wouldnt even talk to us. soderberg said they insisted that the series be a 2-1 with 2 being in columbia. even if the pusses would be actually talking no way it went from the above to all games in st louis. but then again we have to remember this is coming from boonecounty folks. they have long saw fit to invent facts and scenarios to their justification.

Not sure how anyone navigates that board. Actually almost every other college board makes me appreciate this one 1000x more.

Some gems:

"I was with a student so I wore the baby blue and it was a struggle. Very tough kids that play hard but BORING! SLU players were constantly falling down. It had the Ivy league feel to it. Two clowns sitting on the floor at mid court would jump up and act like they were Jack Nicholson. What a bunch of tools!!!! Nice atmoshere but still minor leagues!"

"Screw SLU tell them to talk to us when they make an Elite 8 or win a regular season or conference tournament championship."

The format of their board basically requires posters to get their thought across in the title of the post as the content of what is said is rarely read. While there are certainly a few posters on this board that could benefit from shorter posts, that structure is obnoxious.

The board also moves heavily debated topics off the front page as new, often useless topics get added. Unlike here where a post in a thread move it to the top, good debates quickly end on that board because it gets moved off the front page.

rickma always said they wouldnt even talk to us. soderberg said they insisted that the series be a 2-1 with 2 being in columbia. even if the pusses would be actually talking no way it went from the above to all games in st louis. but then again we have to remember this is coming from boonecounty folks. they have long saw fit to invent facts and scenarios to their justification.

I can vouch for this. Romar wanted to renew, too, after the three-year series. Hell, so did Mizzou's fans even if they play the "nothing to gain" card now. Memories are short. Those games were a blast.

Brad always left dates open for Mizzou until the last possible minute and they never responded. Only in Brad's last year or two did they get back to him with the 2-for-1 offer (and I'm not sure that was ever firm). SLU offered to do a 1-1-1 (home-home-neutral) again but couldn't do a 2-for-1.

F these guys they are inconsequential because their coach is about to get a NCAA spankin'. They need to stick with what they're good at making idiotic music videos.

I'm a little surprised no one has hit them with "Norfolk State". That's still gotta sting, right?

We have to figure out what language to use with the inhabitants of the Correctional Center.

+1 I laughed real hard