RL I bet he can't wait for KM to get back

GOSLU68

Our current guards can't seem to find him making him frustrated and sometimes looks out of sync.

How often have we seen one of our seven footers be first down court for fast break.

He only gets passed to at the wing.

His escape from his own picks really need work- another guy like JB that needs to get separation-leaning on his defender doesn't make him look like a tough guy it just entangles him. He seems a very coach able kid why aren't the coaches doing something other than giving Manning his minutes

Our current guards can't seem to find him making him frustrated and sometimes looks out of sync.

How often have we seen one of our seven footers be first down court for fast break.

He only gets passed to at the wing.

His escape from his own picks really need work- another guy like JB that needs to get separation-leaning on his defender doesn't make him look like a tough guy it just entangles him. He seems a very coach able kid why aren't the coaches doing something other than giving Manning his minutes

i have been watching him and one thing i have noticed is his picks are horrible. rarely gets there in time, doesnt even insure contact and then his roll is lazy. all of those aspects feed into his ability to get open. there is no one to blame for loe's performance but rob loe.

From a novice's viewpoint, he doesn't post up strong enough and he's pushed off the block easily. His low post game, while better, is not as good as Mannings. They are two totally different style of player. It appears to me that Manning comes closest to giving us what we lost with Conk's graduation.

There will be plenty of games for each of them, assuming RL finds his shot. They each pose different problems for a match-up.

Hmmm, I guess the Billiken that misses RM the most is RL. I looked at his face a couple of times in that EI game and he just looks frustrated. I think we all thought after his Olympic experience he'd be showing IV type improvement. So far he's looks more like the IV we saw his SR year, ie regression.

At this point I think the only thing that will help Rob Loe is to come out and knock down a couple of 3's. He needs to have a 3-3 or 3-4 from deep game to het is confidence back. Hopefully he gets hot for a game and he can relax a bit and them carry it over to conference play.

At this point I think the only thing that will help Rob Loe is to come out and knock down a couple of 3's. He needs to have a 3-3 or 3-4 from deep game to het is confidence back. Hopefully he gets hot for a game and he can relax a bit and them carry it over to conference play.

Exactly, needs a confidence boost right now. KM and KC will help by finding him in better spots and KM just running the offense better than it has been, That said, he needs to hit those open looks and I have no confidence that he will do that.

At this point, Loe is passing up open looks because his confidence is shot. This has nothing to do with how MM or JJ are running the offense, It has to do with Loe having missed too many shots and now losing confidence in his game. Maybe KM coming back provides a few more open looks for Loe. However, he has had many open looks these past few games and hasn't been able to hit anything. Until he knocks down a few and gets his confidence back, we could throw Steve Nash at the point and it wouldn't help him.

At this point, Loe is passing up open looks because his confidence is shot. This has nothing to do with how MM or JJ are running the offense, It has to do with Loe having missed too many shots and now losing confidence in his game. Maybe KM coming back provides a few more open looks for Loe. However, he has had many open looks these past few games and hasn't been able to hit anything. Until he knocks down a few and gets his confidence back, we could throw Steve Nash at the point and it wouldn't help him.

It isn't just open looks on the perimeter. It is the hitting him down low for the easy basket which helps with the confidence. Like the one pass from KC to Loe last game. How many times have any of our bigs been set up like that this year?

If he does get the ball down low he needs to dunk instead of trying to make a soft lay up.

I dont think he can dunk

It isn't just open looks on the perimeter. It is the hitting him down low for the easy basket which helps with the confidence. Like the one pass from KC to Loe last game. How many times have any of our bigs been set up like that this year?

Not many. But almost anytime they have it has been Jordair dishing it off.

Mike and Jordair are combining for 7.7 assists a game. That's not much to complain about. I think both are as good of passers as KM.

Mike and Jordair are combining for 7.7 assists a game. That's not much to complain about. I think both are as good of passers as KM.

Don't know if he's as good, but JJ has had some sweet assists this year.

My guess is that brianstl thinks that with KM running the point, the TO's will go down and we will have a net gain in assists per game from our top 3 guards, as Barnett is only averaging 1.3 APG. MM, JJ and JB are averaging a total of 9.0 APG and 5.0 TPG. That is actually pretty decent, but you have to feel that KM in the mix will improve those numbers and that it will be better than a 2:1 ratio.

A million until Crews realizes it and decreases his playing time

They basically split time against EIU. Loe had 19 min, Manning 17. It makes a lot of sense that we will see that continue until Loe gives Crews a reason to do things differently.

Has anyone else noticed that this confidence thing isn't new for Loe? I felt last year that you could pretty much tell if Loe was going to have an ok game on whether it not he hit his first 3.