Billiken Club Priority Points

i have upped my annual billiken club quite a bit since Scottrade days, yet i have went from the low 300's to 375 on the rankings. i would say that means that people are bucking up more as well for me to get passed by 60+ holders.

I would assume this doesn't count the people who still have not become season ticket holders for the first time. I expect the total number of season ticket holders to go up as well.

That kind of was my point - I assumed that Club members were also season tix holders or at least reasonably close in number.

-i would guess there are some BClub members that are not men's bball season ticket holders, say their kid plays or they played tennis, vball, soccer, etc and they don't care about bball but still give to the ADept wouldn't they have a BClub membership?

-can you be a men's bball season ticket holder and not have a BClub membership number established for you? i would guess not as if you bought the least expensive season ticket and gave no donation there would still be a BClub membership number created i would think, but i don't know

-i would guess there are some BClub members that are not men's bball season ticket holders, say their kid plays or they played tennis, vball, soccer, etc and they don't care about bball but still give to the ADept wouldn't they have a BClub membership? -can you be a men's bball season ticket holder and not have a BClub membership number established for you? i would guess not as if you bought the least expensive season ticket and gave no donation there would still be a BClub membership number created i would think, but i don't know

i believe the seats on the ends do not require billiken club membership.

Correct. My seats - in the corner - do not, but I donate anyway.

Yeah im in 108 which is at the end and it doesnt require a billiken club donation but I give anyway.

-if you did not donate but had men's bball season tickets would you have a BClub membership?

Is anybody going to the season ticket holders' lunch tomorrow at Triumph?

That is not a season ticket holder's lunch per se - it was by invitation only and for those who give at a certain level - there are several other luncheons to be held for those who qualify. Only 10 per luncheon are invited. Technically you can be a season tix holder and not be a Club member but the reality is that the two numbers are probably fairly close. As others have said, I sit in an area that does not require a Club donation/membership because I like the seat location but I still donate at a fairly high level. Either way if the Priority Seating total is going up then that means more season tix are being sold and probably more Club members are joining.

i have upped my annual billiken club quite a bit since Scottrade days, yet i have went from the low 300's to 375 on the rankings. i would say that means that people are bucking up more as well for me to get passed by 60+ holders.

The premium seats carry an automatic gift requirement, so anyone with multiple seats in his account is going to shoot by those with only a few seats or who do not have premium seats. I'm losing ground, but not that fast.

The premium seats carry an automatic gift requirement, so anyone with multiple seats in his account is going to shoot by those with only a few seats or who do not have premium seats. I'm losing ground, but not that fast.

i have two seats center court but up a few rows and two seats in row 8 across from the vistors bench. i am required to make a pretty nice donation for those seats then throw in a couple hundred extra as well. my point is, the high roller seats obviously carry some weight in the point system for me to have lost 65 places since the arena has opened even though i am donating above my requuired donation level.

i have two seats center court but up a few rows and two seats in row 8 across from the vistors bench. i am required to make a pretty nice donation for those seats then throw in a couple hundred extra as well. my point is, the high roller seats obviously carry some weight in the point system for me to have lost 65 places since the arena has opened even though i am donating above my requuired donation level.

Hopefully this means the loyal blue padded seats will be full this year.

Hopefully this means the loyal blue padded seats will be full this year.

i've gradually been losing ground every year since the arena was built, it wasnt an all at once thing. i just thought it was odd i was climbing climbing climbing for years then we have this new system with the mandatory membership and even upping my annual donation from the old days quite a bit, i have done nothing but lose ground.

i think that means we just had a lot of season ticket holders that for years were not members or just donated minimum amounts.

i also think the loyal blue seats are actually not as empty as they appear. i seem to remember being told by athletic dept folks that a lot of those seats are owned by corporations and likely just dont get used.

Didn't they talk about some type of re-seating process after three years in the new arena? I seem to remember something like this. I wonder if they will ever do that? That may open a huge can of worms.

-it was mentioned when the arena opened and we were told we would have 3 years before the re-seating took place, last year concluded the 3rd year, i think the expectation was for more on court success and a better economy for that to happen