Whitesell Named Associate Head Coach

Surpised it wasn't Moser.

Same here, especially given how obvious it is that Moser is such a better coach. I mean its obvious based on the statistics and any other form of evidence or argument you can make. Moser is soooo good. Gosh, I can't wait til he is running this program.

Somewhere did I miss something about who we hired to take CH place and Tony Young's place? I know somebody got promoted but I am not sure how this all played out actually - are there any vacancies still? any help?

Crews is staying on another season. Tanner Brunson was promoted to position of assistant coach. Tony Young was a grad assistant, I believe, so we probably won't hear anything about who will take that spot until fall. Right now, we know that the assistant coach spots are filled (Whitesell, Crews and Brunson) and we will just hate to wait and hear about the grad and DBO spots.

Tony Young was the former director of Basketball Operations and Tanner was the former grad assistant. Young is going to coach basketball at East St. Louis High School. Tanner helped plan a lot for the Michigan State game, so I think he has potential. I know we lost that game, but still we competed very well against a tough opponent.

Crews is staying on another season. Tanner Brunson was promoted to position of assistant coach. Tony Young was a grad assistant, I believe, so we probably won't hear anything about who will take that spot until fall. Right now, we know that the assistant coach spots are filled (Whitesell, Crews and Brunson) and we will just hate to wait and hear about the grad and DBO spots.

Yes, but think of the practice possibilities. When Rick is upset with someone's effort, he can simply whip out his big Diener and wave it around while making fun of the offending player's lack of manhood.

He should hire Drew's dad, Dick Diener.