TV for Saturday

Box and Won

I like the NBA dancer trying out this year. I'm not sure if she can sing because, well, who was actually paying attention to her voice? Posted Image

now you've blown my cover moy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the Idol v. Billiken debate, many local advertisers might side with Billiken basketball. A new positive for the broadcasting of many road and home games is the steady integration of DVR or TiVo into just about every cable or satellite fed home.

Many of the locals are switching focus from prime to live events, sports, news, etc. While the networks will still spout about an 11 rating on Idol, they won't take into account the amount of people that are recording it to watch later or pausing at the start to FF through commercial, generally grouped called time shifting. This makes live sports that more attractive.

A station with weak prime programming like Ch11 could easily take a chance on Billiken basketball in the near future. I think they could make it a profitable venture as well.

I was searching around... and I have no idea if theyll work, ive never used them before... no idea... but it does say the game is available to stream for free...

http://www.cesarica.net/portal/la-salle-explorers-st-louis-billikens-live-stream/basketball-en/961725/

I got into it with MB about this before. It seems that he thinks it is really hard to visit SLU's website.

Hey, I just said that it is our only real revenue source and TV Channels should be front and center on the front page of the web site, on the top. So people see the games. So recruits get interested. BIG FONT.

A great man, a Dr. Bonwich, taught me MARKETING. Is that so hard for the AD to figure out? But instead, you have to wade through twenty womans sports obstacles to get to the game day blurb on the mens basketball game. Then, finally, they list the TV stations, if any.

By the way, your exact quote was "what are you blind?". Nice guy. I have a blind in-law, he would like that a lot, what a great guy you are.

I just said that it is their only real revenue source and TV Channels should be front and center on the front page of the web site, on the top. So people see the games. So recruits get interested.

BIG FONT.

A great man, a Dr. Bonwich, taught me MARKETING.

Is that so hard for the AD to figure out? But instead, you have to wade through twenty womans sports obstacles to get to the game day blurb on the mens basketball game. Then, finally, they list the TV stations, if any. And when do they list them? Gameday, right?

By the way, your exact quote was "what are you blind?". Nice guy. I have a blind in-law, he would like that a lot, what a great guy you are.

Am I the only that gets an e-mail a day or two before every game indicating what channels the game is available on, by provider? I think the ADept is providing much more information than in the past.

I just said that it is their only real revenue source and TV Channels should be front and center on the front page of the web site, on the top. So people see the games. So recruits get interested.

BIG FONT.

A great man, a Dr. Bonwich, taught me MARKETING.

Is that so hard for the AD to figure out? But instead, you have to wade through twenty womans sports obstacles to get to the game day blurb on the mens basketball game. Then, finally, they list the TV stations, if any. And when do they list them? Gameday, right?

If he saw it...

X @ Temple is on espn2 and espn3.com tonight at 8

Huge game for Xavier... they are falling apart... can they get their sh*t together? I say, no, take Temple - 5.

Good day to bet against Duke, take MD + 16, Duke just won thriller vs. NC, Duke beat MD already (revenge game).

LaSalle is the GOY for SLU, we win, then we play 3 patsies, we can breath for awhile, then play 2 tough games to finish the regular season. We are in position. (our game is on TV at The Hunan on Olive... though feed is backwards, so Ellis will appear to be shooting left handed)