Field House for Charlotte on Saturday?

Box and Won

backhand, you need to go back and reread my original thoughts on cassity and the nba. as usual you are wrong. i said he had the physical potential to be an nba player and time would tell over his last two seasons if he could make it. obviously that wont happen.

Eastside, it is an honor to defend your honor. what do they know. they probably would scoff at jerome heavens, eric wright or rick suttle stories.

backhand, you need to go back and reread my original thoughts on cassity and the nba. as usual you are wrong. i said he had the physical potential to be an nba player and time would tell over his last two seasons if he could make it. obviously that wont happen.

Eastside, it is an honor to defend your honor. what do they know. they probably would scoff at jerome heavens, eric wright or rick suttle stories.

All good stories Roy, especially Rick Suttle (sixth man for KU) an Assumption grad, played under Foz Ryan. The center who battled him from Augustinian coaches Cor Jesu Academy now. My daughter used to play for him. You talk about a big circle. BAckhand and the crew are johnny come lately"s, bandwagon jumpers.

All good stories Roy, especially Rick Suttle (sixth man for KU) an Assumption grad, played under Foz Ryan. The center who battled him from Augustinian coaches Cor Jesu Academy now. My daughter used to play for him. You talk about a big circle. BAckhand and the crew are johnny come lately"s, bandwagon jumpers.

one would think they would thrilled to hear about the old days from us oldtimers. one day we'll be gone.

Welp this got weird fast.

But they wouldn't scoff at Tom Parker stories, I'll betcha.

@BKunderman: "Reminder Bills fans tomorrow's game is on CCIN. If you don't have it, verify your fav. establishment does. Field House doesn't..."

What is CCIN? Charter? What channel?

I have Charter and have no idea. I tried CBS Sports the other night - 413 in the City - and I don't actually have it.

@BKunderman: "Reminder Bills fans tomorrow's game is on CCIN. If you don't have it, verify your fav. establishment does. Field House doesn't..."

I have Charter and have no idea. I tried CBS Sports the other night - 413 in the City - and I don't actually have it.

Usually the CCIN games are on either channel 3 or 8.

CBS Sports requires the sports package.

Can anyone who has DirectTV check to see if the game is going to be on?

So basically I get the games, just not in HD?

Thanks for the clarification. I can't believe I don't have the Charter sports package, but it really only comes in handy once in a while for me.

I have the sports pack on DirecTV and couldn't find the game on for tomorrow. Hope it shows up somewhere but I don't see it now, which sucks. The listing on the SLU website says it is on CBS Sports regional, which I'm guessing is different from the CBS Sports channel. Who knows?

If anyone has access to Comcast/Charter Sports Southeast, the game is on at 2 Charlotte time, 1 pm STL time.

That obviously rules out any DirecTV airing of the game.

http://www.csssports.com/pages/tv_listings?showdate=1326517200

I think I'll be staying home for this one. A bar that has Charter instead of satellite probably isn't going to be the most sports-friendly atmosphere. Xavier-St. Bonaventure is on ESPNU at 11:00, too, so we have 4 hours of uninterrupted A10 hoops from the comfort of our couches. I'll take it.

So does this mean no stripper at The Fieldhouse at 1 PM tomorrow? Color me disappointed.

Also, not sure if this pertains to anyone with a current Comcast account, but maybe you can configure your iPad to playback the game (if you are out doing your honeydew list on Saturday) with their new "Anyplay" feature...

http://www.cultofmac...d-with-anyplay/

Have fun, boys. So... does this mean no Fieldhouse, no Billikens, no Theresa, no reuben sandwich, no stripper, no nothin' ? :(

Fieldhouse only has Directv, and it looks like our Billikens are only going to be available locally on CCIN (Charter). Sorry guys! On another note, the Sportszone is one of the only sports bars in town that has both Charter and Directv.

Fieldhouse only has Directv, and it looks like our Billikens are only going to be available locally on CCIN (Charter). Sorry guys! On another note, the Sportszone is one of the only sports bars in town that has both Charter and Directv.

I was already planning on going up to the sportzone around 3 for the playoffs and UFC fights later that night.

Now it looks like I may have to get up there at 1 for the Bills game.

My 8 hours of sitting in a sports bar may have just become 10.

This has the potential to be a very expensive/drunken day for me.