SIU-C Recap

jimbofive

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

0 turnovers hell yeah, listenin to the broadcast in the village apartments getting buckwild, can't wait to take a big ol' dump on the huskies sunday,, Sundays a day game if I'm correct, guess we'll be having beer for breakfast... go bills ,, woot woot crushed dat 3 point spread yayayaay

0 turnovers hell yeah, listenin to the broadcast in the village apartments getting buckwild, can't wait to take a big ol' dump on the huskies sunday,, Sundays a day game if I'm correct, guess we'll be having beer for breakfast... go bills ,, woot woot crushed dat 3 point spread yayayaay

Kegs and eggs

hahahaha, i was cruising salukitalk looking for jumpers (haven't made it to the start of the game yet in the GDT) and i saw brianstl's posts. awesome avatar, brett thompson and kyle cassity sitting next to each other.

then he posts this. hahahaha spot on:

I PREDICT PAIN.

Posted Image

Agreed. I prefer Melort.

Good win.

Why is my gif not working?! I'm with jimbo on this one.

wart thar fark is wrong w/ you kids these days!?!? if they'd had 4 LOKO when i was in school, i'd have been taking it intravenously. took six bongs of jungle juice in an hour the sunday morning before finals week when i was a junior, got kicked out of my apartment and still got a 3.9 that semester. pick it up, *******. gene simmons' afterbirth concurs.

Posted Image

Does the fact that we fouled enough to allow the salukis 37 free throw attempts bother anyone else? What happened? Bad reffing? Were Our players down low in mismatches the whole time? Conklin, Evans, Ellis, loe all had 3+ fouls a piece.

Does the fact that we fouled enough to allow the salukis 37 free throw attempts bother anyone else? What happened? Bad reffing? Were Our players down low in mismatches the whole time? Conklin, Evans, Ellis, loe all had 3+ fouls a piece.

It was the refs. They were great in the first half then all the sudden they started to take over the game

3 point spread? Where are you betting through? It opened at 5 and went up to 8

wart thar fark is wrong w/ you kids these days!?!? if they'd had 4 LOKO when i was in school, i'd have been taking it intravenously. took six bongs of jungle juice in an hour the sunday morning before finals week when i was a junior, got kicked out of my apartment and still got a 3.9 that semester. pick it up, *******. gene simmons' afterbirth concurs.

Posted Image

Awesome

3 point spread? Where are you betting through? It opened at 5 and went up to 8

I'm guessing he was looking at The Wiz's prediction. I bet on SLU tonight at 7.5 favorites and they still entirely crushed it.

Anyone worried about the foul disparity needs to realize that SLU already won the game in the 1st half and the refs were just trying to keep it semi-respectable.

Damnit guys, I'm not making this trip for some sort of Wrigleyville brunch tailgate. Bud Heavy and Bud Heavy for breakfast. Lorenzo Romar, Martin Bruenig, Abdul Gaddy, Shawn Kemp, Jr., and Scott Suggs deserve the best we can give them.

hahahaha, i was cruising salukitalk looking for jumpers (haven't made it to the start of the game yet in the GDT) and i saw brianstl's posts. awesome avatar, brett thompson and kyle cassity sitting next to each other.

then he posts this. hahahaha spot on:

I PREDICT PAIN.

Posted Image

Brian, that was awesome.

27 pages and counting in their GDT meltdown.

Damnit guys, I'm not making this trip for some sort of Wrigleyville brunch tailgate. Bud Heavy and Bud Heavy for breakfast. Lorenzo Romar, Martin Bruenig, Abdul Gaddy, Shawn Kemp, Jr., and Scott Suggs deserve the best we can give them.

THIS.